Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[URL=http://www.theotaku.com/digimon/fanstories/dm/dm1.shtml]Chapter 1- Back in the Digitude[/URL]
[URL=http://www.theotaku.com/digimon/fanstories/dm/dm2.shtml]Chapter 2- The First Sighting[/URL]

The first 2 chapters of my first attempt at writing fics. I have 4 chapters done and a fifth in the works, but it's best not to link in too many at once, eh? Please read and review. All constructive cricitism is welcome, unless it's rude, so in that case, don't bother replying.

Just a note that this adventure takes place between 01 and 02.
Posted
I remember thoughs! They were great! I haven't read the others yet because I've just been inspired by an idea that popped into my head. It may earn me the nickname Morbid from my Teacher Mr. Boyd, but that's just him... (Note: It's not digimon for once.)
Posted
nice dm

My fan fic... story is down it bit

Something New for Me

thats not the storys name but ..... heck.. its not a digimon fic so CHECK IT OUT and please give me your opinion

thats good

i cant say anything bad about those... i cant say anything helpfull either though
Posted
Sorry about lack of more chapters, that'll be sorted once I find a new home for me to link it from. Those two happened to be at theOtaku, but the others are not.

EDIT: Managed to get a Freewebs site to put it on. Here's the links for Chapters 3 & 4.

[URL=http://www.freewebs.com/regaining-lost-passion/Ch3.htm]Chapter 3- Who Is the Real Threat?[/URL]

[URL=http://www.freewebs.com/regaining-lost-passion/Ch4.htm]Chapter 4- Plan of Attack[/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...