Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 to babygirl's n yori's request i happen to have a trunks avatar (future n chibi) n a zechs lying around my comp do u want em???
BabyGirl Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]to babygirl's n yori's request i happen to have a trunks avatar (future n chibi) n a zechs lying around my comp do u want em??? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Thanks Ice Dragon, but I actually already have a Trunks avatar that I'm going to use, I'm just waiting until I hit 500 :)[/color]
Narius Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Thanks Ice Dragon, but I actually already have a Trunks avatar that I'm going to use, I'm just waiting until I hit 500 :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] awwwww and I just made you one too....well I'll show it anyways because im proud of my easy to do work :D, and thank Ice but I can make my own, and I wont be able to use it until I get 500... *looks at his post count* grrrr.....so yeah thanks anyways :D
Turkey Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Yeah these are very nice avatars...but really why are you all dieng to have a custom one? Its not all that great, its just the same as any other one... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] Well, I obviously prefer useing the Breadman than Wufei Chang. BTW, are you (Ads.) accepting new avatars? I have a few non-dbz avatars that I'd like to upload.
Warlock Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]but really why are you all dieng to have a custom one? Its not all that great, its just the same as any other one... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] I like to have a custom avatar because it's makes you different from everyone else. You're the only one with the avatar so you're easily recognisable... [I]-Warlock[/I]
BabyGirl Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i] [B] awwwww and I just made you one too....well I'll show it anyways because im proud of my easy to do work :D, and thank Ice but I can make my own, and I wont be able to use it until I get 500... *looks at his post count* grrrr.....so yeah thanks anyways :D [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, thanks! That one is cool too, I saved it :D. This is the one I'll be using (thanks to DS!)[/color]
Jeff Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 ****..i didn't know ppl gonna flip their paws over this..yeah..sorry..i was just assuming the custom avatar number rate..good thing i didn't say 1000+:rolleyes:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Heh, thanks! That one is cool too, I saved it :D. This is the one I'll be using (thanks to DS!)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] what a coincidence!!!!!!!!!! that was the same exact pic i was gonna give you!!!!!!!!!
DarkerSephiroth Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 This would be a cool avatar if it was smaller [IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/darksephiroths/Evil_Gohan_2.gif[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now