Guest Kikyou Posted January 13, 2003 Posted January 13, 2003 [COLOR=indigo]Three years have passed since Necron was defeated. A new enemy has appeared and covered Gaia in darkness. Ok here's what you need to fill out (Madeups are ok): Name: Age: Weapon: [/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Name: Freya Crescent Age: 36 Weapon: Dragon's Hair[/COLOR]
Valen Posted January 13, 2003 Posted January 13, 2003 This should be in the Recruitment forum, but I'll join... Name: Vivi O. Age: 12 Weapon: Thunder Staff
Zerosaber Posted January 13, 2003 Posted January 13, 2003 Cool Name:Zidane Tribal Age:21 Weapons:Mythril Daggers
Syn Posted January 13, 2003 Posted January 13, 2003 I'll join if I can be Kuja, braught back from the dead or something like that. ^_^; If not i'll post another character in a bit.
Hinata Posted January 13, 2003 Posted January 13, 2003 Okay I'll play along!!! Name: Scarlet...aka Dagger! Age: 20 Weapon: Staff... P.S Before I say more...Do the characters still posess the same skills!!!!
Gelgoog Pilot Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 I need some thing to do so i'll join! (made up player ok?) Name: Nemisis Age????? Weapon: Soul Stealer Blade
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now