Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy IX


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Three years have passed since Necron was defeated. A new enemy has appeared and covered Gaia in darkness.
Ok here's what you need to fill out (Madeups are ok):

Name:
Age:
Weapon:
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Name: Freya Crescent
Age: 36
Weapon: Dragon's Hair[/COLOR]
Posted
I'll join if I can be Kuja, braught back from the dead or something like that. ^_^; If not i'll post another character in a bit.
Posted
Okay I'll play along!!!

Name: Scarlet...aka Dagger!
Age: 20
Weapon: Staff...

P.S Before I say more...Do the characters still posess the same skills!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...