OtakuBoards

yall watching it

mortis91

[color=deeppink]Nah, I've been studying for two hours for anatomy. I know all of the scientific names for the body parts now. Heh. I figured that I'd catch the VMAs sometime later this week...God knows they replay them over, and over, and over, and over...[/color]

You should use punctuation....

anyway, yes I'm watching them, for the most part.... NSYNC couldn't possibly win more awards could they? I don't think they have enough.........

Now, The Japanese Music Video Awards... that something I wanna see.... I just saw Gackt's new video for Another World.... some guy hit Gackt!!!! but then he shot him so all is good :) Japanese videos are so much better me thinks.

Ohh U2 is playing.... oh well.... they are ok....

Anyway I forgot what i was gonna say.....

Guest Majin Gohan
I saw about a half hour of it. It didn't really interest me. Maybe it might have if I had seen a little more. It should be about over now

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B][color=indigo]It was okay, I liked Staind and Linkin Park but that was about it. That was pretty funny when Ben Stiller came out there with Poppa Diddy Pop. :) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, the entire group (Staind) is just such a ball of energy...er, wait...perhaps its the exact opposite! Yeah, they usually sound good live, just that their stage show lacks...lots of stuff, but never-the-less, they still rock major a5S!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i]
[B]I watched most of it....I am sooo happy Mudvayne won the Mtv2 award.They deserved it.They kick @ss... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes! I didn't get to see it but I wanted them to win. That's tight! Mudvayne kicks @ss. But I think if they would have had Slipknots new video Left Behind on the VMA's it probably would have won. It's cool. Just not that popular cuz' not many people have seen it.