mortis91 Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 yall watching the wma's I am do u like it it's alright
BabyGirl Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [color=deeppink]Nah, I've been studying for two hours for anatomy. I know all of the scientific names for the body parts now. Heh. I figured that I'd catch the VMAs sometime later this week...God knows they replay them over, and over, and over, and over...[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 You should use punctuation.... anyway, yes I'm watching them, for the most part.... NSYNC couldn't possibly win more awards could they? I don't think they have enough......... Now, The Japanese Music Video Awards... that something I wanna see.... I just saw Gackt's new video for Another World.... some guy hit Gackt!!!! but then he shot him so all is good :) Japanese videos are so much better me thinks. Ohh U2 is playing.... oh well.... they are ok.... Anyway I forgot what i was gonna say.....
Seifer Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [color=indigo]It was okay, I liked Staind and Linkin Park but that was about it. That was pretty funny when Ben Stiller came out there with Poppa Diddy Pop. :) [/color]
Guest Majin Gohan Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I saw about a half hour of it. It didn't really interest me. Maybe it might have if I had seen a little more. It should be about over now
Narius Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I can't get to a TV!!! NOOOOOO!!...I wanted to see them too....
Phantasy Freak Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I watched most of it....I am sooo happy Mudvayne won the Mtv2 award.They deserved it.They kick @ss...
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i] [B][color=indigo]It was okay, I liked Staind and Linkin Park but that was about it. That was pretty funny when Ben Stiller came out there with Poppa Diddy Pop. :) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, the entire group (Staind) is just such a ball of energy...er, wait...perhaps its the exact opposite! Yeah, they usually sound good live, just that their stage show lacks...lots of stuff, but never-the-less, they still rock major a5S!
Shy Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I saw it, I didn't think Jamie Foxx was funny at all. On the good side though, I was suprised at how well Linkin Park performed live, I think I will buy their CD now.
MysticGohan Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 Eh, I missed it. I had a football game on a thursday... it was so **** dumb! But oh well, we won......... :) I got a concussion, that's why I am home and "resting" Heh, well, I didn't get a glimpse of the vma's.. was it good?
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i] [B]I watched most of it....I am sooo happy Mudvayne won the Mtv2 award.They deserved it.They kick @ss... [/B][/QUOTE] Yes! I didn't get to see it but I wanted them to win. That's tight! Mudvayne kicks @ss. But I think if they would have had Slipknots new video Left Behind on the VMA's it probably would have won. It's cool. Just not that popular cuz' not many people have seen it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now