Amorphous Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 Has anybody else seen or heard of Our Lady Peace? They are my favorite band and guess what. Oo Only one week until I get to go and see Our Lady Peace in concert!!!!! This going to be so cool.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [color=navy]Yeah I've heard of Our Lady Peace! The song I like the best from them would have to be Life! Oh I also like In Repair...that one's cool too![/color]
Semjaza Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 I liked them... Like a decade ago. It's funny how they fade in and out of popularity all the time. Most likely because they sound more poppy now that I remember them being years past. They used to be pretty much a varient of the Smashing Pumpkins. Anyway, I do like a few of their songs... 4 AM and Thief in particular are excellent.
Amorphous Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 lol, actually, I've liked them since there second cd... which was made in 1994 I think... clumsy(from 2nd cd), and naveed (from 1rst cd) are my two favorite songs. I don't like there newest cd much because of the way the new songs are sung and played, but I'm a big fan so I still have there newest cd, I hope there next one is better though. Oo
The Vampire: Ed Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 I've only heard one song of their's, it being the one they made for the WWE's Chris Benoit. Ugh, I can't seem to remember the name of it though. Oh, wait, just remembered it's called "Whatever" by Our Lady Peace. Awesome song. But I can't judge them on one song alone, so until I hear more from them I can't give you a definite opinion on them.
Queen Asuka Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]I liked them... Like a decade ago. It's funny how they fade in and out of popularity all the time.[/B][/QUOTE] [color=hotpink][size=1]Heh, I was thinking the same thing. I used to like them back in the DAY. I have one of their CDs and it has "Clumsy" on it, the only song I really know by them. But they were okay.[/color][/size]
LostProphet Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 Their latest release was awesome, but I dont rememeber the name....think you can help?
Amorphous Posted January 20, 2003 Author Posted January 20, 2003 there newest release, as in the cd right? its called Gravity.
vegeta rocker Posted January 21, 2003 Posted January 21, 2003 I remember when is anybody home came out, that got me hooked. But my fav might just be thief. It's cool because i have like 300 nes games burned on dreamcast cd and the software is programmed for our lady peace music. The only thing is that i can only hear the music when i am browsing for a game to play, so i just browse forever so i can hear the whole song.
Amorphous Posted January 22, 2003 Author Posted January 22, 2003 well if you have listened to there new cd, what was your opinion on it? I didn't get over it to well, because of how much more different it sounded. It just wasn't to terribly good at any rate. But I still bought it because I'm a huge fan, I just hope there next Cd is way better.
Spikey Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]I've only heard one of there songs, I think it was Repair. It was okay, but I don't listen to them. I think my friend has their CD, but I'm not sure. I think it was one of their latests.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now