Treble Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [COLOR=green]As you can see Toonami on the Cartoon Network television has been showing GCN commercials and Toonami's website has been showing different ads of the GCN.[/COLOR] Heres the Ads. [img]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/news/image/boxart/flat-button.gif[/img] Nice! [img]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/news/image/boxart/gc_pikmin_banner.gif[/img] Great! [img]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/news/image/boxart/gc_im_banner.gif[/img] Cool!Luigi!Hehe [img]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/news/image/boxart/gamecube3.gif[/img] Excellent! You can see in the Ads that GCN has its own quote just like how SEGA'S Dreamcast was "Its thinking" and now you can see the GCN is "Born to Play" heh sounds cool to me if it does becoms GCN quote.Source "IGN".
nintendo_freak Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 Yeah,I've Seen That On CN.I Like That "Born To Play".Thas So Cool!I Can't Wait!!!:laugh:
Treble Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 [COLOR=green]Yeah wouldn't it be great to see Ads of the GCN at stores with the words "Born to Play" ah thats amazing competing with the Xbox ads hehe.[/COLOR]
Cecil Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Those are cool ads, born to play, I dont think the X-box or the ps2 couldnt use that, even if they came up with it first. What do the x-box advetisiments look like any way? I havnt seen them.
Desbreko Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 cool ads. i haven't seen any GCN or X-Box ads before.
Matt.D Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [color=rainbow] Cool ads Treble;).I neber saw then on T.V b4....[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now