Azzi Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [COLOR=coral]Has anyone got a unique but overly insane pet? I hae a mongrel called Piper, and he is white with brown paws and spotty grey hindquaters. Piper is like a parrot. He can immatate sounds, though they don't sound humanish, if you call his name, he'll bark out the syllables, isn't that amazing? ^______^ [/COLOR]
TheShinje Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 heh cool :D I have a puppy I have had for about 3 months now, and she will eat everything, imagine my surprise when, I got home to find, cans munched up, the old red chair completely destroyed, and heaps of bricks, BRICKS! moved out across the yard! Sometimes i think my dog is superdog, or something. btw, welcome to Otaku :D
Spikey Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [COLOR=blue]I have a dog that sits up on a chair and whatches TV. When something bad happens she barks. She also like to whatch me play video games. She's lazy though. She lays and snores.[/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [color=navy]My cat will go crazy all the time for no reason at all. She usually attacks chairs that aren't moving and haven't been pushed or shoved. My other cat can open the screen door....she once opened the glass door though it was open a tiny bit.[/color]
Guest Hiei Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 I have a cute puppy doggie that's name is Chance. He acts soo human. He likes is annoying and he watches TV, Cries when he doesn't get his way, and he just knows when you're not feeling good... He's a really cool dog. But sometimes I think he's actually a human. ^_^
DeathKnight Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [color=crimson]Welcome to the Otaku, Miss Azzi. ^^ The strangest pet I have is my indoor dog- A Shih-Tzu named "Joyful Lee Howell". She's an interesting dog period, but her personality is second to none. She has many quirks, including common hates for blankets, pillows, socks, and hairbrushes- She despises those hairbrushes. Anytime she sees one of the above, she goes postal and attacks it- Amusing me at the same time. Another thing is that right after she'd had a bath, or whenever she's overly excited, she'll run laps around my living room furniture- Over and over, up to around 16 times. Some of the time she just falls over where she is afterwards, breathing heavily. Its funny. Heh.[/color]
Sara Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [size=1]I have a newt. His name....is Newt. He might be dead. I haven't checked on him for a while. ::goes to look at him:: He twitched when I poked him, so I guess he's okay. [We had another one named Dude, but he died...and rotted...before we noticed....][/size]
Stitch Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 i have a lazy old labrador named bailey he is a doggie that acts like a cat he likes to play with yarn dosen't like to get wet and hates the cold and he grooms himself 24/7 its funny as hell also he stares at himself in the mirror all the time and poses to! stitch
KittyLynn Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]I have a newt. His name....is Newt. He might be dead. I haven't checked on him for a while. ::goes to look at him:: He twitched when I poked him, so I guess he's okay. [We had another one named Dude, but he died...and rotted...before we noticed....][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] You are so funny. Sorry I laughed so hard at that!!!! Sorry about Dude... I have a dog,3 cats,1 ferret,2 ham-ham's. They are all insane!!
Senor Ding Dong Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 You have 2 hams? Mmmm,hams........ ..........*EAts the hams* I'll bet your dog has lots of fun. >:)
Kent Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 These arent pets, but they are unique and one is crazy. The ant eater, the duckbill platapus and my lil brother Blake Hoggatt.
Azzi Posted January 23, 2003 Author Posted January 23, 2003 I think Calumon lover means hams as in Hamsters, like in that cartoon Hamtaro. They got some wierd language of thier own O.o
Amorphous Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 I have a cat, his name is paws, I think he is really smart, because knows exactly how to open doors, he just cant to do it. He has tried though. Its pretty amazing actually, very lazy cat though.
treton_noir Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 my beagle is a nut job. 1.he doesnt bark at people or other dogs. he barks at nothing. 2.he thinks he is a cat. 3.he doesnt like dog food. he eats peanuts and pecans (he removes the shell and eats the insides on his own), barbecue chips, and andy capp hot fries. 4.he likes to chase rabbits, too. he is old and has heart worms and is going to die soon, so i hope i get another one.
muetank Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 hello azzi. i have a cat with 6 toes. so we called her willson after the baceball glove because her paws look like.... baceball gloves. :rolleyes:
Charles Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 Oh man, it's amazing what people can get animals to do. There was a psychologist named B.F. Skinner that taught pigeons how to play ping pong! When it comes to my animals, Kitty does some neat things. At one time she was very violent, so she would perch herself in high places and swat at certain members of the family when they crossed her path. She even pounced on someone's back. :eek:
Boba Fett Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [COLOR=green]My dog, Sydney, is a golden retriever. She is about two and a half years old, has yellow-gold hair, and brown eyes. She is over friendly. She will lick you hand until hell freezes over, and her tail wags nonstop. She also jumps on guests in her excitement to see them, but we're in the process of fixing that... [/COLOR]
KittyLynn Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Azzi [/i] [B]I think Calumon lover means hams as in Hamsters, like in that cartoon Hamtaro. They got some wierd language of thier own O.o [/B][/QUOTE] Exactly. Hey Azzi, welcome to the boards. Your signature...thats my favourite quote. That's what I think.
Lady Asphyxia Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 [color=darkred]I have a dog. His name is Flash. He does nothing and is fat. Unique, eh?[/color]
Gabe Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 When I was about 5 I had a little kitty named Socks, he got his name because he was all black but had white 'socks' on his feet, who used to hide in a group of pillows and jump up at anyone who tried to go out the front door. It was funny as hell to see this little black and white ball of fur flying through the air trying to attack who ever went out the door. He never hurt anyone he just hit you in the chest and bounce of and start purring and walking around your ankles. Dang I miss him :( The little fella was eaten, yes eaten, by the neighbours Bulldog. Jesus I hate that Bulldog.
Fall Posted January 25, 2003 Posted January 25, 2003 Our dog Lexi prefers to catch birds (sparrows, butcher birds, even crows) for food rather then sausages..... And she likes to eat wood. -_-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now