OtakuBoards

PS2 Quiz!

BigCajones

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm afraid there is not alot I can do about that sorry it's just unfortunate. I really can't remember the answer, but I will guess erm ... 10?

I've done some research on Kmjk's question though. :) I believe it was called- Squaresoft on Playstation 1998 Collector's CD Vol. 1

It includes... a demo for Xenogears and movies for: Bushido Blade 2 (opening), Brave Fencer Musashi (preview), and FF8 (preview). Phew!

As I'm probably wrong about the Smackdown 4 question I will still ask one as I got the other correct... I think.

Question: Well I'm embarrassed to know this, but yes I did get this game purely for the BMXing honest lol. :smirk: How many movies can you get altogether on BMX XXX?

If you can answer the question easily why didn't you input another one? That is correct, but I don't even know if you have to win, you just have to KO around 15-20 people. Unless that is winning on Smackdown: JBI, I can't remember. :box:

Just showing there is still this question: How many movies can you get altogether on BMX XXX?

Guest Musahi
That is way to easy TPE, I know Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 inside out.

Akuma
Ryu
Ken
Cyclops
Suma Gorath
Cable
Servebot
Maegamn
Roll
Blackheart
Sabertooth
Spiderman
B.B. Hood
Rouge
Ruby Heart
Zangief
Guile
Charlie
Dan
Captain Commando

I kinda just threw random names out there. ^_^

As for my question, in Devil May Cry which mission do you recieve the underwater gun in?

Answer: The [b]Needle Gun[/b] is located in Misson 12 on the ghost ship.

Question: In Blood Omen 2 what was used by the Sarafan Lord to make him self invulnerable to Kain's sword, the Soul Reaver?

I asked this question on the first page a while back, but no one seemed to know it so it was just skipped over. This time I'm hoping someone can answer it.

I mean the final boss. The last thing you do basically. Pika got Spiderman 2 correct, but Spiderman one is incorrect although you do fight Dr. Octopus in your travels.

It isn't Green Goblin I've finished them both and thy're very easy. By the way I'm not talking about the game Spiderman The Movie.

Hint: The very last boss on Spiderman (PSX) is two bosses linked together. :)