Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Well I'm afraid there is not alot I can do about that sorry it's just unfortunate. I really can't remember the answer, but I will guess erm ... 10?

I've done some research on Kmjk's question though. :) I believe it was called- Squaresoft on Playstation 1998 Collector's CD Vol. 1

It includes... a demo for Xenogears and movies for: Bushido Blade 2 (opening), Brave Fencer Musashi (preview), and FF8 (preview). Phew!

As I'm probably wrong about the Smackdown 4 question I will still ask one as I got the other correct... I think.

Question: Well I'm embarrassed to know this, but yes I did get this game purely for the BMXing honest lol. :smirk: How many movies can you get altogether on BMX XXX?
Posted
To answer GoS's question, there are 16 chars w/3 attires.

Heres my question: In Smack Down: Just Bring It, how do you unlock Fred Durst?
Posted
If you can answer the question easily why didn't you input another one? That is correct, but I don't even know if you have to win, you just have to KO around 15-20 people. Unless that is winning on Smackdown: JBI, I can't remember. :box:

Just showing there is still this question: How many movies can you get altogether on BMX XXX?
Guest Musahi
Posted
That is way to easy TPE, I know Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 inside out.

Akuma
Ryu
Ken
Cyclops
Suma Gorath
Cable
Servebot
Maegamn
Roll
Blackheart
Sabertooth
Spiderman
B.B. Hood
Rouge
Ruby Heart
Zangief
Guile
Charlie
Dan
Captain Commando

I kinda just threw random names out there. ^_^

As for my question, in Devil May Cry which mission do you recieve the underwater gun in?
Posted
Answer: The [b]Needle Gun[/b] is located in Misson 12 on the ghost ship.

Question: In Blood Omen 2 what was used by the Sarafan Lord to make him self invulnerable to Kain's sword, the Soul Reaver?

I asked this question on the first page a while back, but no one seemed to know it so it was just skipped over. This time I'm hoping someone can answer it.
Posted
Medra did actually answer this on page to whether he was right or not I just don't know but hey I'll give it a try. *steals answer* Is it the nexus stone? :)
Posted
Well what do you mean by the "main" boss, cause I am pretty sure Doc Oc and Green Goblin were the final bosses, and I think you could say that Green Goblin was the main one, but maybe you are talkin bout somethin else.
Posted
I mean the final boss. The last thing you do basically. Pika got Spiderman 2 correct, but Spiderman one is incorrect although you do fight Dr. Octopus in your travels.

It isn't Green Goblin I've finished them both and thy're very easy. By the way I'm not talking about the game Spiderman The Movie.

Hint: The very last boss on Spiderman (PSX) is two bosses linked together. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...