Outlaw Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 Well, Its nice to know we have some good looking girls on the board. Anna, loving the last day of school crazyness. Baby Girl, beutiful face, but **** thats a close up. I can see a boogy up your nosy
BabyGirl Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]Well, Its nice to know we have some good looking girls on the board. Anna, loving the last day of school crazyness. Baby Girl, beutiful face, but **** thats a close up. I can see a boogy up your nosy [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Just be glad you didn't see it the [i]first[/i] time...it was huge :rolleyes:[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Well, here goes, not sure if this is going to work or not...but we shall have to see! I hope so. This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURE ever...although the other person seems to hate it...but blah, me is going to post it anyhoo! heheh :eek:
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Yay! it worked. I'm learning :D hehe, anyhoo, that's BabyGirl in case you couldn't tell :) heh, hope she doesn't get too mad :devil: Muh-Muh-Muhahahahaha! :devil: <--Evil laugh.
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 she looks better in that pic than in the humun-go close-up one.
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 crap, mine wont show up cause geocities sez i have violated the t.o.s. ... multiple times. o well, ull hafta see me anodder day.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]crap, mine wont show up cause geocities sez i have violated the t.o.s. ... multiple times. o well, ull hafta see me anodder day. [/B][/QUOTE] hehe, site had some nudie pix eh? lol, jk :p
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 hahaha ... no, sorry to disappoint ppl. i broke the following: -having multiple accounts (3) -using accounts for storage (1) -linking websites on message boards (2) so now they wont let me show u my pictures :( grrr, its as bad as stupid angelfire.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]hahaha ... no, sorry to disappoint ppl. i broke the following: -having multiple accounts (3) -using accounts for storage (1) -linking websites on message boards (2) so now they wont let me show u my pictures :( grrr, its as bad as stupid angelfire. [/B][/QUOTE] tisk tisk...that should be a sin what you did...I mean, honestly...MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS! ...I hope you burn Mr. No-Name, burn in the deepest pits of hell. :flaming: :devil: :flaming: Heh, merely joking of course. It's just getting rather late..and I'm getting rather weird... ...wait...did you hear that?
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Well, here goes, not sure if this is going to work or not...but we shall have to see! I hope so. This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURE ever...although the other person seems to hate it...but blah, me is going to post it anyhoo! heheh :eek: [/B][/QUOTE] Whoa! I just noticed how werid my eyes look in that pic...that's odd. but eh, oh well, I'm weird like that. anyhoo, they don't (or at least I HOPE THEY DON'T) always look that weird. :wigout:
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 isnt that weird? the later it gets, the odder stuff ppl say. and the funnier stuff sounds? me an my friend where stayin up late at my house and it was like 1;30 am, and were just sitting there and i say "carpet", and we start laffing really hard. then hes all like "chair", and im laffin so hard i fall over. its kinda weird.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]isnt that weird? the later it gets, the odder stuff ppl say. and the funnier stuff sounds? me an my friend where stayin up late at my house and it was like 1;30 am, and were just sitting there and i say "carpet", and we start laffing really hard. then hes all like "chair", and im laffin so hard i fall over. its kinda weird. [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, it's fun stayin' up really late with friends, some nutty stuff gets said and there is definitely some really interesting (goofy) conversations :) ...but nobody ever really remembers them :p
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Hehe, it's fun stayin' up really late with friends, some nutty stuff gets said and there is definitely some really interesting (goofy) conversations :) ...but nobody ever really remembers them :p [/B][/QUOTE] ya, we spent an hour discussing whether moldy cheese is ok to eat or not.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B] ya, we spent an hour discussing whether moldy cheese is ok to eat or not. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh really? and what did answer did you come up with?
Kittie Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]You all probably don't wanna know what i really look like... just think Gackt, but less Japanese... and not that hair he has.... and a little bit bigger, but losing weight... [/B][/QUOTE] i've seen your pic...and you do look like Gackt!! :love: and you are pretty cute :wigout: :love: ...unless that wasn't treally you...:babble:
sailor crimson Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 well, I don't have a scaner, so I'll describe myself. I have long Dark brown hair, My eyes usualy turn to a blue to a green to a gray depending what mood I'm in (I'm serious). I'm about 5'6" fifteen, I dress like a rock punk artist. and I guess that's pretty mutch it.
Dragonballzman Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............I'm.......Short, I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, and thats all there really is to say.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Hmmmm...me thinks these descriptions are lacking something...:rolleyes: [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............I'm.......Short, I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, and thats all there really is to say. [/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [I][SIZE=1]Origianally posted by No-Name[/SIZE] [/I] ya, we spent an hour discussing whether moldy cheese is ok to eat or not. [/QUOTE] Me is still wondering about that moldy cheese...:tasty:
Shagoky Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I have a digital camera and a scanner :D . But I don't have any pictures to scan and My camera is VERY cheap the the quality is uglyrific :P . So I shall describe myself. *ahem* I'm around 5'3-5'5, I have kind of a light brownish color, and I'm very bony -_-. i'm like 109 pounds -_-.
Raiden Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Tall, black hair, brown eyes, not 2 fat, not 2 thin.:D
Outlaw Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shagoky [/i] [B]Hey, I found a kinda decent one :/ [/B][/QUOTE] Kinda dark doncha think?
BabyGirl Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Yay! it worked. I'm learning :D hehe, anyhoo, that's BabyGirl in case you couldn't tell :) heh, hope she doesn't get too mad :devil: Muh-Muh-Muhahahahaha! :devil: <--Evil laugh. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Oh no! I can't believe you posted that pic! *runs and hides* Hehehe, kidding of course. It's really not that bad now that I look at it again...[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now