Outlaw

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]Well, Its nice to know we have some good looking girls on the board. Anna, loving the last day of school crazyness. Baby Girl, beutiful face, but **** thats a close up. I can see a boogy up your nosy [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Just be glad you didn't see it the [i]first[/i] time...it was huge :rolleyes:[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
Well, here goes, not sure if this is going to work or not...but we shall have to see! I hope so.

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURE ever...although the other person seems to hate it...but blah, me is going to post it anyhoo! heheh :eek:

Guest Master O Beans
Yay! it worked. I'm learning :D hehe, anyhoo, that's BabyGirl in case you couldn't tell :) heh, hope she doesn't get too mad :devil: Muh-Muh-Muhahahahaha! :devil: <--Evil laugh.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]crap, mine wont show up cause geocities sez i have violated the t.o.s. ... multiple times. o well, ull hafta see me anodder day. [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe, site had some nudie pix eh? lol, jk :p

hahaha ... no, sorry to disappoint ppl. i broke the following:
-having multiple accounts (3)
-using accounts for storage (1)
-linking websites on message boards (2)
so now they wont let me show u my pictures :( grrr, its as bad as stupid angelfire.

Guest Master O Beans
[B]hahaha ... no, sorry to disappoint ppl. i broke the following:
-having multiple accounts (3)
-using accounts for storage (1)
-linking websites on message boards (2)
so now they wont let me show u my pictures :( grrr, its as bad as stupid angelfire. [/B][/QUOTE]

tisk tisk...that should be a sin what you did...I mean, honestly...MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS! ...I hope you burn Mr. No-Name, burn in the deepest pits of hell. :flaming: :devil: :flaming:

Heh, merely joking of course. It's just getting rather late..and I'm getting rather weird...
...wait...did you hear that?

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Well, here goes, not sure if this is going to work or not...but we shall have to see! I hope so.

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURE ever...although the other person seems to hate it...but blah, me is going to post it anyhoo! heheh :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa! I just noticed how werid my eyes look in that pic...that's odd. but eh, oh well, I'm weird like that. anyhoo, they don't (or at least I HOPE THEY DON'T) always look that weird. :wigout:

isnt that weird? the later it gets, the odder stuff ppl say. and the funnier stuff sounds? me an my friend where stayin up late at my house and it was like 1;30 am, and were just sitting there and i say "carpet", and we start laffing really hard. then hes all like "chair", and im laffin so hard i fall over. its kinda weird.

Guest Master O Beans
[B]isnt that weird? the later it gets, the odder stuff ppl say. and the funnier stuff sounds? me an my friend where stayin up late at my house and it was like 1;30 am, and were just sitting there and i say "carpet", and we start laffing really hard. then hes all like "chair", and im laffin so hard i fall over. its kinda weird. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, it's fun stayin' up really late with friends, some nutty stuff gets said and there is definitely some really interesting (goofy) conversations :) ...but nobody ever really remembers them :p

[B]
Hehe, it's fun stayin' up really late with friends, some nutty stuff gets said and there is definitely some really interesting (goofy) conversations :) ...but nobody ever really remembers them :p [/B][/QUOTE]

ya, we spent an hour discussing whether moldy cheese is ok to eat or not.

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

ya, we spent an hour discussing whether moldy cheese is ok to eat or not. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh really? and what did answer did you come up with?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You all probably don't wanna know what i really look like... just think Gackt, but less Japanese... and not that hair he has.... and a little bit bigger, but losing weight... [/B][/QUOTE]

i've seen your pic...and you do look like Gackt!! :love:

and you are pretty cute :wigout: :love: ...unless that wasn't treally you...:babble:

Guest Master O Beans
Hmmmm...me thinks these descriptions are lacking something...:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............I'm.......Short, I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, and thats all there really is to say. [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE] [I][SIZE=1]Origianally posted by No-Name[/SIZE] [/I]
ya, we spent an hour discussing whether moldy cheese is ok to eat or not. [/QUOTE]
Me is still wondering about that moldy cheese...:tasty:

I have a digital camera and a scanner :D . But I don't have any pictures to scan and My camera is VERY cheap the the quality is uglyrific :P . So I shall describe myself. *ahem* I'm around 5'3-5'5, I have kind of a light brownish color, and I'm very bony -_-. i'm like 109 pounds -_-.

[B]Yay! it worked. I'm learning :D hehe, anyhoo, that's BabyGirl in case you couldn't tell :) heh, hope she doesn't get too mad :devil: Muh-Muh-Muhahahahaha! :devil: <--Evil laugh. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh no! I can't believe you posted that pic! *runs and hides* Hehehe, kidding of course. It's really not that bad now that I look at it again...[/color]