The real YOU!

Outlaw

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, ill put me up. i normally dont do this, but the pic is kinda far away and im kinda blurry, so its not a prob. im in the second to last car, im wearing a hood cause it was windy, the person next to me is my sis, we are on the kiddy coaster in santa cruz and this pic was taken 1 year ago.
[url]http://www.geocities.com/agentmaxx2001/funnypic2.gif[/url]
o ya, and if u somehow get to my personal homepage, u wont find much, cause i discontinued it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You all probably don't wanna know what i really look like... just think Gackt, but less Japanese... and not that hair he has.... and a little bit bigger, but losing weight... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]o.O Lol, that's kinda funny.. That's like me saying I look like trunks with brown hair cept I'm a shorter pudgier with longer hair brown eyes.. you know what? Maybe I dont look so much like him after all... lol

But I actually [i]do[/i] look like Trunks with brown hair :D[/SIZE]

believe me ppl..transtic is one bad *** looking guy..he posted his pic like half year ago at other board and girls are still talking about him these days..

no name..your pic isn't working..

outlaw, you look cool

and navi..what the hell was that..?:laugh:

Alright, since my scanner wont be fixed for a while, I'll give you all a description. 5'3, average 13 year old. Black and orange hair. Yeah. My eyes are always a different colour(red, gray, blue) because of these cool contacts. Naturally brown though. Spiked hair, and people say I look like I'm 15.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]believe me ppl..transtic is one bad *** looking guy..he posted his pic like half year ago at other board and girls are still talking about him these days..
[/B][/QUOTE]

Awww Cloudymon so nice.... All the girls... and their barf-a-thons of my sexiness.... you're not too bad yourself :)

Everyone says I look "cute".... however I don't think so.... well maybe I do :) I'm not one to judge myself... perhaps I'll post a real pic one day...

Maybe I will post a pic one day too. I kinda like not having to though cause it makes people like you for who you really are instead of what you look like. Its like what everyone wants the world to be like but thats just not going to happen.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]*sniff* I wish we had some decent sowboarding areas here, but *sniff * we dont :(

[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Nether do we. This place is 2 hours from my house, and it only has 8 runs. But its the best place this close to us, and the board park is massive.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]Hey, whats up everyone. This is a chance to show everyone what you really look like. Post a pic of yourself here, or just describe what you look like. Well, get a postin'. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Hmmmm....according to that picture, you are quite the cutie!;) Since I don't have a good pic to scan right now(typical excuse), I'll just give a description of myself. Let's see, I have blonde wavy hair, hazel eyes, fair skin. I'm about....Eh, 5'5''.....and guess what!! I'm not fat! Sorry if this offends anyone...LoL....Yup, that's basically me.:) [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
me :wigout: im not sure if i want to post a real pic. my digital camera is broken :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, if you don't want to, you don't have to. But it would be nice to know whhat the person I'm talking to look like.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]Hey, if you don't want to, you don't have to. But it would be nice to know whhat the person I'm talking to look like. [/B][/QUOTE]

i know :P. i meant i haven't found one that i like yet. if i do it'll prolly be one with my middle finger or some kinda idiotic pic.