Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Yeah, like Ginny said. The canvas is blank. Either you did nothing or you have no idea how to save lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

You say that as a joke now, but I bet you he didnt save it properly.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Well, i tried a couple of picture viewers, and this is as close to an image as i got... if this is your pic, no offence but it's not all that great. (It, for obvious reasons, isn't the image.) [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=royal blue]What is it?
Auron: A sharp edged sword.
Cait Sith: A comb!
Baku: BWEEEEEE!
Shaun: I'm lost again...
Puck: OOooo...it's a...a...hey, what the heck is it, anyway?
Yeah, I think it [i]was[/i] saved wrong...there's that look to it, you know? The repetitive copy bit.[/color]
Posted
It's always funny what gets a good amount of posts at OB lol.

Anyway, it's obviously something then. Hopefully he can save it as something else and we won't keep trying to figure out what it is.... Although I guess that's kind of fun in a strange way.
Posted
Oo;; O . . . k.

I got a lot of black, and something along the lines of "for allen stewart" . . . or maybe its martha . . .?

How . . . interesting.

Oh, now it's a blank canvas.

Just what in the heck is going on?

Mistress Sere Tuscumbia, signing off.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest visser 3
Posted
That's cool I wish I could draw like that,but that just me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...