Neo_Sephiroth Posted January 25, 2003 Posted January 25, 2003 Hay I'm new at this just wanted to see what some people think of my drawing. So take a look at it and let me know.
Nomad Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 hey lots of ppl here don't want to download nothing just to see it. Try it in .jpg, .png, .gif but not BMP
Sara Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 [size=1]I can only see mangled garbage... Try posting it again, like Nomad said, a websafe version.[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 [color=royal blue]I opened up the file in Paint and got....nothing. :therock: Is this a joke?[/color]
Semjaza Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 Yeah, like Ginny said. The canvas is blank. Either you did nothing or you have no idea how to save lol.
Syn Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]Yeah, like Ginny said. The canvas is blank. Either you did nothing or you have no idea how to save lol. [/B][/QUOTE] You say that as a joke now, but I bet you he didnt save it properly.
Guest Zeh Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue]Well, i tried a couple of picture viewers, and this is as close to an image as i got... if this is your pic, no offence but it's not all that great. (It, for obvious reasons, isn't the image.) [/COLOR]
GinnyLyn Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 [color=royal blue]What is it? Auron: A sharp edged sword. Cait Sith: A comb! Baku: BWEEEEEE! Shaun: I'm lost again... Puck: OOooo...it's a...a...hey, what the heck is it, anyway? Yeah, I think it [i]was[/i] saved wrong...there's that look to it, you know? The repetitive copy bit.[/color]
Sara Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 [SIZE=1]I see something infinitely more interesting than all of you. ....well, at least I see [i]something...[/i][/SIZE]
Semjaza Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 It's always funny what gets a good amount of posts at OB lol. Anyway, it's obviously something then. Hopefully he can save it as something else and we won't keep trying to figure out what it is.... Although I guess that's kind of fun in a strange way.
Sara Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 [size=1]Hey, who doesn't like a good mystery? :toothy:[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 [color=royal blue]*lashes her imaginary tail* I don't. What IS it?[/color]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 Oo;; O . . . k. I got a lot of black, and something along the lines of "for allen stewart" . . . or maybe its martha . . .? How . . . interesting. Oh, now it's a blank canvas. Just what in the heck is going on? Mistress Sere Tuscumbia, signing off.
Guest visser 3 Posted February 6, 2003 Posted February 6, 2003 That's cool I wish I could draw like that,but that just me.
Neo_Sephiroth Posted February 13, 2003 Author Posted February 13, 2003 Well I'm glad some of you like it.
TheShinje Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 I like it too, it is a really cool drawing, I liked the first one too, guessing what it was :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now