Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Super Bowl Sunday!... Its gooood!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright,

Im not a big football fan, but I thought it would be cool to get some guesses on whos gonna win, what the scores are gonna be and any other stuff, like what your doing?

I personally dont really know, but Im gonna go for the raiders of oakland because my brother developed a little bit of a "fan-dom" for the raiders after he made that his regular team on madden 2003.

I also just like the name he came up with for their quarterback, rich gannon, whom he call the gannon cannon.

So what do you guys think?
Posted
[color=red][b]TAMPA BAY W00T! Well, I have money on Tampa Bay, so they better win. I love super bowl sunday, the take-out chinese food, the beer, the women, :D[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]We are not even a Football family (in the South people seem to be more of Nascar than football, especially my family), but we usually catch the Super Bowl. Nothing special, just want to see who wins and how half-time goes. Personally, I am a bigger fan of college football. Go Dawgs! ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
That's how my family is, although my mom despises both racing and football....basically, she hates sports. My dad and I will occasionally watch a few Bowls and NFL games, but for football, my dad LOVES college. We are also southerners....(Texas).
We don't like any of the teams from Texas though. We're from Louisiana in the first place.
But overall, my dad and I are real big college football fans, espically my dad. More him than me.
He LOVES LSU.....what do you expect though? We're from Lousisana....! ><
Posted
The Raiders are favored by four points, I think. But, no one talks much about the Super Bowl around here after the Eagles choked (once again) on a big game situation last week.

I think it's going to be a close game; it should be an interesting Super Bowl. I'm looking forward to the commercials more than I am the actual game though. Some of them are really impressive.
Posted
[color=red][b]Even though the Raiders are favored satisticly, everyone I have asked is all for tampa bay. I can't wait to see it. And the commercials are always ammusing too. :)[/b][/color]
Posted
I say

Raiders: 24
Tampa Bay: 17

thats my guess...

Anyways I'm gonna be in my room, with my trusty chips and dip on my left and my 2 liter of wild cherry pepsi on my right. I'll be all by myself....YES
Posted
[color=red][b]Just pepsi? Where's the booze? Every super bowl needs booze.[/b][/color]
Posted
Ahh yes, the booze.

I will probably be in my room with my lil bro with a back or two of chips, dip, some buffalo wings and a 12 pack of bud.

I personally think score wise, the game will be Oakland 24, Tampa 21.

But with the way things go, the luck of the moment and my total lack of any sort of football knowledge...

Well, I could be wrong to say the least.
Posted
[color=red][b]Well, Tampa has the best defense, and Oakland has the best offense. And when the best defense goes against the best offense, the defencive team almost always wins. If they can keep the other team from scoring....:)[/b][/color]
Posted
Tampa Bay's gonna win it!They're gonna slaugter them Raiders with Sapp,Lynch and Brooks!

I oringanilly wanted it to be Green Bay v. Raiders but as it turns out...A coach versus his former team, how much better can it get?!

My Prediction
Tampa Bay-31
Oakland-28
3OT
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] The Buccanneers are going to kick serious Raider butt. My favourite player, Sapp, Tampa Bays 99 is going to have the game of his life out there. I reckon it will be tight, but T.B Buccanneers will sneack it by 4-5 points. It's not on until 2am in the morning over here...so I guess I'll tape it, and watch highlight etc. Come On Buccannners!!!
[i]*puts on Sapp shirt to sleep in*[/i][/color][/size]
Posted
Well living over in UK like Bingy said, it's hard to have such a socail time as you lot do. I do like watching American Football, but very rarely catch it. I really only know the Tampa Bay Buccaneers because when i went two Florida twice, I baught a T.B. Buccaneers window sticker and a Hat...^_^....GO TAMPA!

W00T T00T T00T!!!

*ahem*

Sorry.
Posted
Well, even though I believe that Tampa Bay is winning, I am rooting for...the Raiders!! >_< Yeah, I had a little "pre-game" on Blitz 2001 earlier, and I totally kicked my brothers butt as Oakland. ^_^ Yeah, that's what I'm going by...
Posted
Nah, its over. 20-3, thats way too far back to pull the come back.

In fact, in super bowl history the largest gap for a team to come back from was 10 points down.

I dont think its gonna happen.

Shoot, just now as Im typin there was an interception for a 44 yard touchdown.

Its over now.

Just a matter of how bad oakland is gonna lose.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I really don't know a thing about football... ^_^;

The Super Bowl's always interesting though. The commercials are the best! ^^
I'm not too sure about a few of them this year, though. Some of them were semi-funny, but none of the commercials really made me laugh so far. Besides, I have waaay too much homework today. @_@;[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=red][b][spoiler]TAMPA[/spoiler] WINS! [spoiler]TAMPA[/spoiler] WINS! [spoiler]TAMPA[/spoiler] WINS!!!! YAY!!! I am now richer![/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt [/i]
[B][color=red][b]YAY!!! I am now richer![/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=green][SIZE=1][i] Me too!!!!

I thought Oakland would actually score more points.Rich Gannon was picked off 6 times.That's a SB record.The commercials were funny.I like the FedEx one where [spoiler]the guy was stranded on an island for 5 years, and still managed to deliver the package.Then he ask's the women what's in it, and she goes "Oh silly stuff like a satelitte phone,GPS Tracker,Water purifier, and some seeds, you know silly stuff".[/spoiler][/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=0099FF] [size=1]Even though it has passed already but anyway... I am a really big fan of foortball!!!

I was pretty sure that Tampa Bay would beat the Raiders because the Bucaneers has the number 1 defense and it should be the most important thing in football. I am neither happy or sad that the Raiders lost because if they win, crazy fans celebrate..burn cars, grocery stores... Same thing if they lost. [/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Celia [/i]
[B][color=0099FF] [size=1]I was pretty sure that Tampa Bay would beat the Raiders [/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]*snickers*

"Go Raiders even though my mom put money on Tampa Bay!!!!!!"

:rotflmao:

What exactly did you do with the $100 yet? ^_^;
A few of the people in my neighborhood gained some money because of Tampa Bay. It sounded alot like no one really thought the Raiders would win at school. o_o;[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...