Guest Anakin Solo Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 Well, at 4 in the morning, the fire alarm outside my house just started to go off. It went off until about 10 after 5, after my mom called the fire department, to see what the heck was going on. They say that it is just dirty. But there is a little fact that my mom told me, that my dog had been acting all agitated since about 12:30. Now that fact there, just scares the crap out of me. Why would my dog be all agitated(he was running around baring and what not)? Anywho...has something like this happened to anyone else?
Dan L Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 A friend of ours died early last year.. at 4:30 in the morning. Every so often the house alarm goes off at night.. always at exactly 4:30 in the morning.. so yeah..
Guest Anakin Solo Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 House alarm....secruity system? Geeze....now that would be freaky. I mean with my little event, I now walk around the house with a screwdriver, lol. I still haven't gone into my bathroom...because the shower curtain is closed....I have never been so scared in my life......
Mitch Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina [/i] [B]A friend of ours died early last year.. at 4:30 in the morning. Every so often the house alarm goes off at night.. always at exactly 4:30 in the morning.. so yeah.. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] That must be surreal.[/color]
Hybrid Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina [/i] [B]A friend of ours died early last year.. at 4:30 in the morning. Every so often the house alarm goes off at night.. always at exactly 4:30 in the morning.. so yeah.. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]That must be pretty scary, at least you'll never forget him/her because this will keep reminding you. I've never anything strange like this happen to me, and I hope I dont. :nervous: [/color]
Blade Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina [/i] [B]A friend of ours died early last year.. at 4:30 in the morning. Every so often the house alarm goes off at night.. always at exactly 4:30 in the morning.. so yeah.. [/B][/QUOTE] Whao...just reading that freaks me out!!!!! Regards Blade:naughty:
Bremma Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 Heh, we have a alarm in a hall by the kitchen that always go off whenthe oven is used at above 425 F. Its now an implue when we hear that alarm to either 1. get up and fan the heat from the alarm or 2. shut off the power to the alarm (its wired into the house), whixh also shuts off the downstairs bathroom lights. At school... we have the loudest and most annoying alarm... when it goes off, people go down the stair covering their ears. It this loud high beep.... I hate it, but at least we'd know when we had a fire.
Bing Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] In my old house, the fire alarm just used to go off in the middle of the night. I used to get really freaked out, and it would suddenly end, or someone would go and fan it. It turned out though, that the batteries where just low, and it would go off as a reminder to hcange them, but honestly...at 5am in the morning?![/color][/size]
LostProphet Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 Where do you live, mitt? you're dog could be freaking out if youre in a seismic-heavy activity center....could explain the fire alarm too, if its calibration is off...
Guest Anakin Solo Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 I live in a small town in south eastern Wisconsin. And another freaky thing, this larm is electronic, so it doesn't beep for when batteries are low. And the fireman hit the button to turn it off....but it still wouldnt go off. Lol. Yeah freaked I was....
Rhys Mayiessen Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 [color=navy]My fire alarms only go off if there is smoke or something near it. They probably don't even work anymore. We don't have a secruity system because my parents and I can wake up really easily. I'm right above the front door so I would probably hear if someone came in the house...[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now