Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]I managed to have to take only one day out of three, through many clever exemptions, and a few bribes here and there... (j/k). But ah, I've seen a lot of people totally flipping out over this whole thing.

Personally, I don't think it's that bad. Take a few tests, then get to leave early. Sweet.

What does everyone who has to take these thingmabobs think on the matter?


--Mike
"char,char!"[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
Bleh.
I horribly dislike Mid-Term exams. I think I absolutely blew my english exam. I hate my teacher (Die ***** Die!!!!!). My history exam was very easy. I finished it in less than the time alotted. Very fun, well not really but you get my drift.

I only had to go one day out of three and only came today because I am going to a mall with my friends. Yes I'm sitting at school typing a responce to this Godforsaken topic. Damn you Mike, telling me to type up a response to this. I should jump down your throat into your gullet and rip your stomach to pieces. Then I will rip out your heart and show it to your bulging eyes right before you die so you can see how black and corrupted it is.
[/end rant]
Posted
Well, being one of the unlucky few in Louisiana, I take mid-terms twice.... count it twice... :( I take 4 classes for half the year(thus in the middle of the semester, I take mid-terms) and the other 4 classes the other half(thus taking my other mid-terms at the middle of the second semester).
Posted
[size=1]Char!

Heh.

I took mine....did fine.... got an A+ for semester in Advanced Placement US History, which I will be boasting about for [i]quite[/i] some time.[/size]
Posted
Midterm exams are totally cool. Usually, I only receive three grades for a class--and they're all based on exams. Of course, the mid-term is the second one, followed by the final.

As long as you study your notes and do the reading, midterms are cake. I just go in with confidence and a full stomach (but never enough sleep).

Leaving early is certainly nice, but I'm so meticulous and careful with my answers that I manage to eat up a lot of the time anyway. Especially when there's an essay question involved. Instructors love it when you draw an outline in the test booklet. They'll usually even swing a few points your way. ;)
Posted
I found them easy (except Math. I hate math. failed that miserably). I liked them because we got doughnuts, breaks between them to mess around, half day! I Like them better than regular school days. Heck, i want them again ^^
Posted
Mine were ok. I only had to take 6 put of 8, and the only ones I'm worried over are English and World Histroy 2. The rest were easy... in fact, my Alg 2 was only 14 questions!
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I'm okay with Mid-terms, I actually have one for my math course tomorrow. Usually, if I've been keeping up with the homework and getting it, I'll do fine. Plus it's an ticket to out of class early and do other things, like going home and sleeping. The real nervousness comes right before I get it back to see what I got.[/COLOR]
Posted
mid-terms... I don't get mid-terms at all in canada... up here we get them at the end of the year and we have more then 80%, I think it is. We don't have to do them, unless it science. Well this year anyways.
Posted
[color=darkblue]i wish school were [i]all[/i] mid-terms & finals. no going to class, no quizzes, no stupid projects... i'd rather study at home & just come in twice a year. they feed you so much boring red tape sometimes.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]i wish school were [i]all[/i] mid-terms & finals. no going to class, no quizzes, no stupid projects... i'd rather study at home & just come in twice a year. they feed you so much boring red tape sometimes.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick]Yeah, like that would ever happen. I just finished mid-terms, I wish we had this schedual all the time. I only had to come into school Wed. for one test (left early) and had three tests each on Thu. and Fri. (got out by 12:45). The only thing I'm worried about is my stupid History exam...how the hell am I suppose to know something about Golden Ages when we never even studied it?!...er...heh :bluesweat ...stupid honors class...I should just fail and goto a regents class...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by b3atr3d [/i]
[B][COLOR=firebrick]Yeah, like that would ever happen.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]actually, that's what i did the second half of my senior year (though i did have to come in more than twice).

i just wish i could've done it sooner![/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]no going to class, no quizzes, no stupid projects... i'd rather study at home & just come in twice a year. color] [/B][/color][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]Hey, that is DEFINITELY something I could live with. I was going to discuss the problems that would arise from this, but it just hit me that there would be no problems. Heh. Whatever.


--Mike
"char,char!"[/b][/color][/size]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
My mid-terms were very easy, except my Spanish 3 one.....failed that....with a whomping score of 51.7% :D But my others were B's and A's. I don't see why some people are scared, and hate mid-terms. I love them. Such long breaks between class, and we get to go out for lunch......soo cool....yeah./.....I hear some have half days all the while with exams....my school you do 3 exams for 2 days....and do the last 2 the next day, and go home after. Though I wish I was one of the half day peoples. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...