Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone here know what Home Star Runner is? I just want to find out because it is some of the funniest carttons I have ever seen. They aren't dirty, there just hilarious. Go to [url]www.homestarrunner.com[/url] to check them out. The best are in the Strong Bad emails in the toons section. They are hillarious.

I'm not trying to plug the sight or get it more hits, I'm just trying to spread the wonder that is Homestar, becuase it is histarical.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Heh... i love The Cheat.... he's awesome.

i've seen everything on the site [i]atleast[/i] twice since AJeh showed it to me ^_^ [/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] ''Hey Strong bad, do you listen to Techno? If so, what kind do you like? - Silent Jay''
''Well Silent J, its not really my thing but, I heard this piece once that went something like this : - Dum dum dum dum dum, and then ddddmdddmmdddm''. lol
The whole site's crazy, I love this flash cartoon site. It is amazing how the voice fits in so well with the text. The cheat is hilarious, and so is Strong bad himself. WARNING: Insults, lol. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Wheres the Cheat is Amazing, and they need to put Homsar in more stuff

"You sunk ma Jenga-ship."
"Heeeeeeeeey Bubbs, I lost my Jenga Jam"
Posted
I found out about this from Ginny a while back. I've only gone once, but it was kind of... interesting I guess lol.

I'm more into the totally insane flash stuff like Yatta!, We Drink Ritalin and of course the best ever: Kikkoman
Posted
The new Strong Bad email is hilarious! Definatly a step up from last weeks. TRILLS, CHILLS, AND SPILLS.

Go watch it, now. Its amazing.
Posted
[color=#507AAC]Outlaw, you know that it is against our rules to create threads in order to advertise web sites.

Please keep any site advertising in your signature.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...