sailor crimson Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I relly need to know how to make an avitar!!!!!help me!!!
Matt.D Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [color=rainbow] I dunno, some program...I jes took a pic of the internet and resized it.[/color]
Dragonballzman Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 First things first, do u have Paint Shop Pro?
sailor crimson Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 I have Imaging shop and the regular dinky little paint shop.
RicoTranzrig Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I use Adobe PhotoShop 6 and Illustrator 7 to make my avatars. They're really good programs to use.
RicoTranzrig Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Yeah, it shouldn't be too big of a deal though.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 to make life a lot simple if you have AOL, go to file, open picture gallery n its self explanitory from there once you got your pick for ur choosing there is a cut option n u can make that pic 50 x 50 but if its a favorite pic of yours, its highly recommended that u get 2 pics: one for the avatar n the other for something else cuz once its down to 50 x 50, u cant undo the process
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now