Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a guess, but I think I know it.

I believe his ATK was wrong; the official Cannon Soldier is 1200, and they made him 1100 in the Yugi/Rebecca match. [I know for a fact that they made this mistake with another monster; I'm gonna make that my next question if this answer is correct.] I'm not sure what the other mistake was, though...
  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]The monster offered as a Tribute should have done 500 Direct Damage to Yugi's Life Points; it only did 400.

Go ahead Snodin- you thought of the answer I didn't know. And got there first, hehe.[/COLOR]
Posted
Thanks, Solo.


Now, as for my question, another monster's ATK was wrongly dubbed in the anime, and this one was featured in the Paradox Brother's duel. The question is:

1.) What was the monster?

and

2.) What was its dubbed ATK, as opposed to its official ATK in the card game?
Posted
Actually, I was thiking about another card. I thought it was only one whose ATK was changed. You guys are on the right track; in fact, I might give this one to Takuya, cause he/she made a really good point about the way they handled Gate Guardian's stats. Tom, you get my props too. But I was really looking for one of the first cards they used.... I'll give you a hint; it didn't even get a chance to attack.
Posted
I'll say!

But hey, you've got the monster that I was thinking about. But since others have made very good points as well, I'll let the three of you debate on who goes first...
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Only one question at a time, though- seeing as Takuya got there first I'd suggest giving it to him for the time being, even if it wasn't the exact answer y6ou were looking for.

I have spoken, heh[/COLOR]
Posted
Let's see...... Can they not be in order? 'Cause I'm gonna just do this from memory.

Jam Defender
Magical Cylinder
De-Fusion (unless it's a magic card)
Spellbinding Circle

Those are all the ones I can remember...
Posted
Okay, in case you guys don't know, the one who gets the right answer automatically gets to ask the next question. That way, the rest of us won't be hanging. (Sorry if I sound rude)
Posted
He's made out of a furturistic metal that doesn't rust. I forget what Roba called it, but I'm guessing it was "titanium" something.


If that answer counts, I'll make the next one.


Q.) This question might be a little tricky, so let me see if I can word it right. In the duel between Joey and Duke Develin, all of the cards used in that duel had one thing in common with each other. In fact, the same connection can be made with the monster that was featured on the cover of the wrapping paper from which the cards were from. What did those cards have on common, and for a bonus question, what was the monster on that cover?
Posted
For the bonus question: Sacrifice (Relinquished) or Thousand Eyes Sacrifice (Restrict).

EDIT: Reply to post under this: That's ok. I had no idea what the official answer was.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...