Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Snodin, I know there's not much to guess, but please make your posts longer than that in future- one word posts are SPAM, as stated in the rules. One number posts even moreso.

Anyway, I don't actually know. But I have to moderate in here anyway ^_^;
  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Well, I was guessing because I didn't wanna be WRONG and make the next question.

I understand the policy here; and I hate spam as much as you guys. I didn't mean it. Sorry.

Okay, if I got the answer right, I might as well make the next question. and if this question was done before, sorry.

Q: Name all of the trap cards Yugi played in his duel with the Exodia Rare Hunter, and in order.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#503F86][b]Edited posts together -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Posted
Para & Dox fused the shadow Ghoul to the Labiryth Wall to create the Wall Shadow, but that's not how he's created. Wall Shadow is created by the effects of Magical Labiryth.

How many fusion monsters did Pegasus play, and what were they?
Posted
Two: Bakuri (sp?) Box in his duel with Kaiba, and Thousand Eyes Restrict in his duel with Yugi. (This is my guess; I might have missed one)


Q: How many "Doll" themed/named monsters/magic/traps did Umbra and Lumous play? You don't have to name them if you can't remember their names.
Posted
two; Masked & Rogue Doll. Masked doll was a trap that cancelled out the negative effects of their Masks of Brutality, and Rogue Doll was a monster used to attack Kaibas' Blue Eyes.

Easy one: Which of Joey's Battle City duels wasn't Serenity informed about?
Posted
A: Joey vs. Mako



Q: On one of the episodes (I think it was the first ep. of Yugi vs. Arkana) a guy was trying to drive trough the city, but couldn't because there was a duel going on in the middle of the road.

What monster appeared in front of the man's car?
Posted
You forgot the other card that Devlin used with Gradius. (Limiter Removal)

A: They were attacked by an Egyptian God.


Q: In the manga, how does Yami Yugi trick the bullies that are picking on Hanasaki? (when he's pretending to be Zombire)

You might want to include spoiler tags in your answer.
Posted
Let's try this again: Metalmorph/Magic Metal Force, Time Machine, and that's it (the 7-Completed cards were magic cards - just look at how green they are).

Name the two "stat-pairs" (pairs of monsters with the same attack and defence points) in the Yugi starter deck.
Guest Majin Megaman
Posted
Winged Dragon,Guardian of the Fortress #1 and Celtic Guardian ATK 1400/DEF 1200

Name all the cards Joey won in Battle City and who he won them from.
Posted
Espa Roba- Jinzo

Mako- Fortress Whale, Legendary Fisherman

Weevil- Insect Queen

That's it...maybe.
_______________________

Why did Malik stop Rashid from attacking Joey with Holy Beast Selket?
Guest Majin Megaman
Posted
I think Ishizu told Kaiba that she knew he would attack her with Oblisek

In the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga what was the game Mokuba and Yugi played after they met?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Megaman [/i]
[B]I think Ishizu told Kaiba that she knew he would attack her with Oblisek

In the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga what was the game Mokuba and Yugi played after they met? [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually [spoiler]the Millenium Rod recognized Kaiba as it's old owner (proving that it does have it's own spirit in a way) and warns him not to play it. Oo; Strange, but accurate.[/spoiler]

But to answer your question, they play Monster Capsules or something to that extent.

My Question: What was Pegasus' reaction to Kaiba's duel disk?
Posted
He claimed that he didn't know whether to spin it like a top or roll it like a ball. He rolled it on its side, then offered to have Mokuba play it. Kaiba then refused.

Ouestion: Which of Duke Dvlin's monsters did Joey destroy with the Mad Sword Beast?
Posted
I believe it was Dark Bat in defense mode.


Q: Here's a good one! In the episode "The Gauntlet Is Thrown" (episode 2), Grampa is putting up a Duel Monsters poster in his shop that features two monsters, who actually end up dueling each other much later in that same season. Name those two monsters!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...