Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, have it your way DM. It's my question. :-P

Q.) According to Crump (or whoever it was that assumed the form of Nightmare Penguin), how many pizzas did Tea eat in her life?
  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I honestly don't know the answer; I've forgotten it. Hopefully, they'll repeat the episode on Monday; until then, the question remains unless someone knows the answer for sure.
Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

The nickname was Moky (Not sure how to spell it)

And he stopped calling him that when they were either adopted or when Kaiba took over Kaiba corp.

[/font][/color]
Posted
Mokuba said that the day they were adopted was the day Seto stopped calling him "Moky," because from then on, Seto was trying to be strong for his little brother and be like a man.

You got it first, Burori, so you go ahead with the next question.
Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

Alright let me think hummmmm.

What was the reason for Joey to jump into the river and fetch he last piece of the Millenium puzzle for yugi?
[/font][/color]
Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

Correctamondo. It's your turn Tom. I was hoping that would have been a hard one but oh well.

[/font][/color]
Posted
Okay, I think I remember this...

First, Yugi stalled the dragon's attacks with Kuriboh + Multiply; the first time he ever used this combo.

Then, he used Living Arrow + Polymerization + Mammoth Graveyard, to fuse the mammoth with the dragon, and according to Yugi, the fusion was un-natural, which explained why the dragon began to rot (though I forget how the Living Arrow fit in). Then, eventually, he summoned Celtic Guardian to chop off one of the dragon's heads...

And at that time, each of the dragon's heads were at 300- except for the one that got reborn with an ATK of 3000.

Now if all of that is correct, I'll continue.
Posted
Blue eyes white dragon, Total Defense Shogun, Kuriboh, Deep Seas Warrior, Dark Magician Girl, Nightmare Penguin, Judge Man, Flame Swordsman, Robotic Knight, Super Roboyaro, Goddess with the Third Eye, and Strike Ninja.

Here's a toughie: What's the tune on Tea's cell phone ring? (As heard in Battle City during the Arkana duel.)
Posted
Let's see... I think I did this question before, so I should know the answer. These answers are in no particular order:

-He used his own Dark Magician to destroy Yugi's, which was brought back with Monster Reborn

-He used Beckon to the Dark, which Yugi countered*

-He used another card, which I think was called Mystical Giotene (spelling error?), which Yugi also countered*

*I'm almost sure that one of these counters was with De-Spell, which he called Curse Breaker.

-Finally, Arcana took Yugi's DM out of play with a card whose name I forget....

So the answer should be three. If I'm wrong, I'll skip the next turn.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...