OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, most of the time I can never figure out these things, and now I get two questions in a single day. Heh, yay for me. ^_^

Q.) In the duel with Joey and Yugi pitted against the Big Five in Tristan's body, what were the first three Deck Masters played by the Big Five, and what were the special effects of the first two?

[color=indigo][font=century][size=1]The three deck masters were DeepSea Warrior, Nightmare Penguien and Judge Man, respectivly. DSW could sacrifice two monsters to redicrect an opponent's attack back at them, and Nightmare Penguin gives Water-element monster 200 more attack points.

Q: Name all the named Rare Hunters, and their deck strategies.[/color][/font][/size]

Rare Hunter(Other name Never Given)-Exodia
Strings-Summoning Slifer
Arkana- Summon D.M. and counter Yugis Deck.
Odion- MANY traps and summon Serket and Ra.
Marik (Since he is the Rare Hunters leader I think he is one)- Summoning Ra.
Umbra- Mask M/T deck to counter everything.
Lumis- Mask deck with monster support.
I think that is all. I'll wait for confirmation from D-Bug though.

The Gorgon's Eye, a trap card that apparently gave his monsters a Trample effect. At least I'm pretty sure that was its effect.

Q.) In Bandit Keith's duel with Pegasus in a flashback, what monster did Bandit Keith put into play before he lost?

[color=indigo][font=century][size=1]Yugi set what appeared to be an obvious and rather lame trap that he knew Nesbitt woul dismantle and attack, thus ignoring Joey for a turn.

Which two recursion cards were played in yami Bakura' duel against Bonz?[/color][/size][/font]

Twice; once during his duel with Big 5 member 1 (funny how I can't remember his name; I think it was Gansley), and when he tried to break through the monsters on his way to find Tea.

Q.) In the duel between Joey and Yugi vs. The Big 5, what magic card was used incorrectly by Nezbit? And, explain how it was used incorrectly.