Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
There are alot of conventions coming up.. which ones are you guys going to go to? And will you dress up for the occasion??

I'm going to go to Anime Central, and Anime Iowa.. and another con that isn't too far from now in April.

For Anime Central I want to go as Enishi from Rurouni Kenshin, and for Anime Iowa I will go as Horo Horo from Shaman King. ^_^
Posted
I am going to Anime Expo in Anaheim, its the biggest con outside of Japan.... I dunno who I am gonna cosplay as yet... My friend and I wanted to crossdress as Kenshin and Sano last year, but we didnt have time to make any costumes... maybe this year we will....
Posted
Lucky you! It must be great living near a con... U_U

Well I am somewhat close, I live in Minnesota and everything is in outside states (Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin)

Does anyone have any sites they go to for help on making costumes? As I've never cosplayed before and I need help >_<;
Posted
I'm going to Megacon for sure... then Jacon for sure... and maybe AFO this year... i went to those 3 last year, I dunno about AFO though. Hell Idunno even if AFO is having one this year. I'll figure it out later. Ofcourse I don't go for the anime lol. I go for the J-Music and uber cute boys.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime_gurl [/i]
[B]I'm going to Anime Weekend Atlanta in.....ATLANTA. I live in Alpharetta, (a city near Atlanta)so I don't need hotel rooms either. ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I live about an hour away from Atlanta and I've been wanting to go to AWA forEVER! One day I'm going to go, as soon as I learn how to operate a sewing machine effectively and make myself some costumes. I would never go without being in costume! ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]I live about an hour away from Atlanta and I've been wanting to go to AWA forEVER! One day I'm going to go, as soon as I learn how to operate a sewing machine effectively and make myself some costumes. I would never go without being in costume! ^_^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Alot of people don't cosplay at cons... I don't see a problem with it. And not all of it has to be done by sewing... velcro is magical! XD
  • 1 month later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Two conventions I will be attending this years is Anime Expo 2003 CA and NYC. Along with the Big Apple Anime Fest, as for the Alanta Convetion I'll pass not a big fan of Georgia. I use to go to almost all the cons but with age comes other priorites. V_V
Posted
i think that I'll try to make the next one around philly. just because I'd love to run into a couple of the oB ppl... I'd have to get my avatar on a tshirt :P
Posted
I actually am considering going to animecentral this year. I've never been to a convention though, and I don't really want to go by myself, but I have no one to go with. So who knows?
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hellsing
Posted
i was wondering. is there one comeing to colorado?
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
All those that are going to Anime Expo 2003 in Cali post here, ShyGuy and myself are trying to arrange a meeting of all otakuboard members going to the Expo.
  • 2 years later...
Posted
Please don't make a habit of reviving long-dead threads. Additionally, if you glance around the first few pages of this forum, I'm sure you'll be able to find several recent convention-related topics to peruse & post in--which is on the whole much easier than hunting down threads that date back to 2003. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...