Guest 9Eagle7Dragon Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]How many posts does it take to rank up to the different levels? (Like Newbie>Junior Member etc...) Just curious....[/COLOR] :whoops:
Boo Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 Again? Oo I wonder how many times this question has been asked in theis whole forum :rolleyes: Err.... 250 jr member 500 member 1000 otaku 2000 xtreme otaku 3000 no life 5000 i live here
Guest 9Eagle7Dragon Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 Has ANYONE [b]EVER[/b] Gotten to 5000?! Use descresion when answering, I may end up worshiping you as a God of the Otaku boards.
The One Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=darkred]Yeah, she lives here...lol[/color]
Red Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [b][color=003399]Since the original question has been answered, I'm going to close this thread. In future, please PM me or another moderator with simple questions such as this one.[/b][/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The One [/i] [B][color=darkred]Yeah, she lives here...lol[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] No, she lives in the RPG forums, which is hardly reason enough to give any props to.
Recommended Posts