Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B] oh crap, it got ugly [/B][/QUOTE] eh, what do you expect from sisters??! And as for YOU amibasuki: *programs her decoder ring in the blink of an eye* you shall PAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!! *bubbles float all over the thread* DANGIT! Billy give me back my laser pointer. This is important. No matter, don't be surprised if you don't have any eyebrows in the morning.......... heheeee..... :angel:
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 *throws a peanut at Transtic* sea monkies get hungry. Sometimes they steal laser pointers.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 dam was i ever wrong on the first time this didnt get ugly................ it got [B]uglier[/B]
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]And to think... I still only have one dot... . I have Billy's aunt's brother's father's cousin's neighbor's son's friend, and a pea shooter... but only one dot................ hehehe and boxes being thrown at me... I... can't... think.... of anything insane to say..... I PITY DA FOO! .... that was random.... [/B][/QUOTE] I think i can fix that... ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. There ya go transtic! ^.^
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] I think i can fix that... ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. ............................................................................................. There ya go transtic! ^.^ [/B][/QUOTE] Those aren't my dots though ::cries:: And ohhh ::catches Peanut:: Hehehe I like peanuts too!
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]*throws a peanut at Transtic* sea monkies get hungry. Sometimes they steal laser pointers. [/B][/QUOTE] THERE YOU GO THROWING THINGS AGAIN!!!! *angrily throws a pea-shooter at Anna* oh carp, what have I done?! *off I go running again...*
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] And ohhh ::catches Peanut:: Hehehe I like peanuts too! [/B][/QUOTE] In that case, *throws a [i]bag[/i] of peanuts at Transtic* heh, a bag shouldn't hurt as much as a box. :D
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B] THERE YOU GO THROWING THINGS AGAIN!!!! *angrily throws a pea-shooter at Anna* oh carp, what have I done?! *off I go running again...* [/B][/QUOTE] dammit ami take the tempest!!!!! squash her!!!!!!! END IT RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B] THERE YOU GO THROWING THINGS AGAIN!!!! *angrily throws a pea-shooter at Anna* oh carp, what have I done?! *off I go running again...* [/B][/QUOTE] AHA! abandoning the dots as well! *throws dots back at Trantic* There, you should have a nice collection now, lol. :D I WILL FOREVER THROW THINGS, AND I WILL ALWAYS AIM FOR THE HEAD!!! *picks up the pea shooter, takes out the peas* *pelts ami with them* I always win.......:devil: :angel:
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 :( *sniff* fine... I'll keep all the dots for my self then... Just gotta make sure there all there... *starts counting 1, 2 ,3 *2 hours later* 1859, 1860 yep! all there ^.^
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] I WILL FOREVER THROW THINGS, AND I WILL ALWAYS AIM FOR THE HEAD!!! [/B][/QUOTE] You hit me in the wrong head....... ::cracks up laughing::
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] AHA! abandoning the dots as well! *throws dots back at Trantic* There, you should have a nice collection now, lol. :D I WILL FOREVER THROW THINGS, AND I WILL ALWAYS AIM FOR THE HEAD!!! *picks up the pea shooter, takes out the peas* *pelts ami with them* I always win.......:devil: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE] you can shoot peas at me all you want, but I'll NEVER give up! *prepares tempest for the demise of Anna:p* eh, steppin' on her'll be too bloody, I'll just shoot her! FIRE!!!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 thats right take the tempest so...........whos gonna pilot this one???
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] You hit me in the wrong head....... ::cracks up laughing:: [/B][/QUOTE] ROFL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [i]that[/i] was an accident..... :D and Ami, you will never win, give it up *yawn* I'm going to bed now..... g'night all. :sleep:
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 *sigh* I best be gettin' off ta sleep too (after I write a couple more posts* night all!
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Oyasumi! Me, I'm staying up a few more hours...
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 i'm only saying up either until i get 500 posts or until i finish this sleeve of crackers.... *yum* crackers...
Guest Majin Gohan Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Silly people with dots peas and OFs. Everybody should know a rubber duck is the best weapon
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 And whens the last time you saw a 2X4 with a 12 inch nail sticking out from one end??
Guest Majin Gohan Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Yea well ummm. My rubber ducky has a 12 inch nail sticking out of it's head. Mwahahahaha I shall rule the world with my supreme rubber ducky!!!
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Wouldn't the rubber duckie bend with the weight of the nail??
Guest Majin Gohan Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I never said it was a small rubber duck that couldn't hold alot of weight
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 But then the problem is can you swing it or at least carry it??
Recommended Posts