OtakuBoards

Belly what?!

Mike

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

NOOO!!!! ::cries::..... ::wants his dots back::.... oh well... ::sends evil Kyo and hide clones after you:: HAHAHAHAHA! Kyo is scary and hide... well hide likes to hump doors... so WATCH OUT! BWAHAHAHAHAAH! ::is attacked by a out of place hide clone:: NO YOU BAKA! HER! :: points in your general direction..... blank stare as he wantch hide clone hump his leg:: ...... Will someone get this thing off of me?
[/B][/QUOTE]
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will keep the dots FOREVER!!!!
*steals Anna's head seamonkey, Billy* go help hide, Billy! *laughs evilly as Billy runs off to do his (new) master's bidding*:devil: :devil:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Transtic dear, you worry me......... *pulls off the hide clone and kicks it towards a door* here are some dots for you:

there there now, I'll beat up amibasuki for you :D :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
*amibasuki steals the dots*
HAHAHAHA, I'll take you all on! *brags obnoxiously* I'm an orange belt in Tai-kwon-do!

......uh, mebbe that's not such a good thing.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will keep the dots FOREVER!!!!
*steals Anna's head seamonkey, Billy* go help hide, Billy! *laughs evilly as Billy runs off to do his (new) master's bidding*:devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Billy can never be under your command, as he only responds the only and almighty Anna! ha, foolish loser, you can never win! :flaming: :devil:

BTW, this is turning into a fat can of spam.... lol...... *throws a dot at Transtic*

::blank stare:: B... B.... Bil..... Billy?.....

::throws millions of legos in the air creating a cloud of..... legos.... to block the view as I attempt to steam my dots back... but instead I am peltered with the same legos I threw up as gravity comes into effect:: BAH!!!! ::gets knocked unconcious:: ... well..... perhaps i should just make my own dots... but NOOO! I want my old dots ::cries:: and I want this ---> :blush: to be gone!

[B]::blank stare:: B... B.... Bil..... Billy?.....

::throws millions of legos in the air creating a cloud of..... legos.... to block the view as I attempt to steam my dots back... but instead I am peltered with the same legos I threw up as gravity comes into effect:: BAH!!!! ::gets knocked unconcious:: ... well..... perhaps i should just make my own dots... but NOOO! I want my old dots ::cries:: and I want this ---> :blush: to be gone! [/B][/QUOTE]
poor, poor Transtic, I didn't realize the dots meant so much to you. here, I'll give you [i]one[/i], okay?:p .
as for the demon :blush: smiley, I'm selling pea-shooters for only 20 dollars, if you're interested:D

[B]
poor, poor Transtic, I didn't realize the dots meant so much to you. here, I'll give you [i]one[/i], okay?:p .
as for the demon :blush: smiley, I'm selling pea-shooters for 20 dollars a piece, if you're interested:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Look punk, leave Transtic alone. Don't make me come up there.....:devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil:

[B]Aw, poor wittle Twanstic. ....have a band-aid *throws a box at Transtic*

And Billy is my sea monkey (back in the days of SuperRadSkitzo and the old otaku land). [/B][/QUOTE]

::box hits me in the groin.... falls overin pain::

Sea..... Monkey you say.... a monkey..... in the sea... and his name is Billy.... CAN I HAVE ONE!?!?

YAY! I got a dot back see?

YAY!... pea shooter?... never heard of such a thing..... but ::looks into wallet... blow air in.... dust flies out blinding him:: HACK HACK! uhh umm... do you take credit? hahah

[B]::blank stare:: B... B.... Bil..... Billy?.....

::throws millions of legos in the air creating a cloud of..... legos.... to block the view as I attempt to steam my dots back... but instead I am peltered with the same legos I threw up as gravity comes into effect:: BAH!!!! ::gets knocked unconcious:: ... well..... perhaps i should just make my own dots... but NOOO! I want my old dots ::cries:: and I want this ---> :blush: to be gone! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Transtic! Contain yourself...[/color]

[B]

Look punk, leave Transtic alone. Don't make me come up there.....:devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
you can try if you want to
I locked the door:devil:

[quote]YAY!... pea shooter?... never heard of such a thing..... but ::looks into wallet... blow air in.... dust flies out blinding him:: HACK HACK! uhh umm... do you take credit? hahah[/quote]
nope, just crisp, green cash
BUT......
I'll be willing to give you half a pea-shooter for the price of one!
....or is that for half price?.....
aw carp, just take it! I've got 20 more anyway....:devil:

[B]

::box hits me in the groin.... falls overin pain::

Sea..... Monkey you say.... a monkey..... in the sea... and his name is Billy.... CAN I HAVE ONE!?!?

YAY! I got a dot back see?

YAY!... pea shooter?... never heard of such a thing..... but ::looks into wallet... blow air in.... dust flies out blinding him:: HACK HACK! uhh umm... do you take credit? hahah [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, sorry 'bout that, I'll take umm,... better aim next time......
:angel: lol

Billy's aunt's brother's father's cousin's neighbor's son's friend is looking for a place to stay, maybe you could have that one, hehe :D

PS....... it's called an IOU!!! (call it cash and she'll believe you, she's that stupid I swear!)

[B]

erm, sorry 'bout that, I'll take umm,... better aim next time......
:angel: lol

Billy's aunt's brother's father's cousin's neighbor's son's friend is looking for a place to stay, maybe you could have that one, hehe :D

PS....... it's called an IOU!!! (call it cash and she'll believe you, she's that stupid I swear!) [/B][/QUOTE]
IOU's aren't green!
me not that stupid, you know! *goes off in a corner and cries*

[B]
IOU's aren't green!
me not that stupid, you know! *goes off in a corner and cries* [/B][/QUOTE]

"shampoo may be selfish, but shampoo not stupid!"
LOL you reminded me of that, dang I need to watch Ranma more often...

And IOU's could be green....... he could get a green crayon.....

have a tissue *throws a box of kleenex at amibasuki*

Woha....

And i though i once saw out of control topics??

It goes from talking about stuff somones bro said to saying stuff about dots then to pea shooters???

heh i'll steal all the dots while ure busy talking about little pea shooters things

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:) Lots of dots for me...

[B]

"shampoo may be selfish, but shampoo not stupid!"
LOL you reminded me of that, dang I need to watch Ranma more often...

And IOU's could be green....... he could get a green crayon.....

have a tissue *throws a box of kleenex at amibasuki* [/B][/QUOTE]
*box thunks ami* WHY do you insist on throwing things at ppl?????!!!! *throws box back and hits Anna on the head*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Woha....

And i though i once saw out of control topics??

It goes from talking about stuff somones bro said to saying stuff about dots then to pea shooters???

heh i'll steal all the dots while ure busy talking about little pea shooters things

.......................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................
......................................................................................................
......................................................................................................

:) Lots of dots for me... [/B][/QUOTE]
*glazed look* oooooooooooo, preeeeeeetty........

.... hey, WAIT!!!! those are MINE!!!!! *runs after Cloud with deadly pea-shooter*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
*gives BB gun to ami*
just click in pull
n make sure u dont clean out the entire clip
its hard to get good ammo these days [/B][/QUOTE]

You are no match for my............... DECODER RING!!!! mwahahahahaaaaa my old SRS self is coming back to me.... afterall I [i]am[/i] commander for the Aquabats' mothership, and with Billy in my suitcase and my decoder ring I am invincible!!! Bow down to me, scum.... hehehehee......:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
*gives BB gun to ami*
just click in pull
n make sure u dont clean out the entire clip
its hard to get good ammo these days [/B][/QUOTE]
*gleeful expression* heeeheeeee, I'll try, but I'm not making any promises....
*finds Anna*
FIRE!!!
*BB-gun shoots out colored bullets*
PAINT BALL AMMUNITION??!!!
*runs away from enraged bloo-faced Anna*

[B]
*gleeful expression* heeeheeeee, I'll try, but I'm not making any promises....
*finds Anna*
FIRE!!!
*BB-gun shoots out colored bullets*
PAINT BALL AMMUNITION??!!!
*runs away from enraged bloo-faced Anna* [/B][/QUOTE]

OH CRAP
i forgot to switch the clips!!!!!!!!
screw it use this
*note* that isnt an automatic
(click on pic)

And to think... I still only have one dot...

I have Billy's aunt's brother's father's cousin's neighbor's son's friend, and a pea shooter... but only one dot................ hehehe and boxes being thrown at me... I... can't... think.... of anything insane to say..... I PITY DA FOO! .... that was random....