Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
has anyone heaerd of this anime, "Colorful"? I think that's what it's called. i saw a preview for it on Excel Saga Vol. 3, and frankly, it looks HORRIBLE! The preview makes it seem so, at least. I haven't done any research on it or anything, all I know is that ADV will be producing it in the U.S.

Does anyone know anything about this series? Thanks.
Posted
I've heard of it. It ran on a late-night program in Japan, and with good reason. Little kids shouldn't be subjected to that many ecchi jokes in 15 (?) minutes. I've never watched it, though.
Posted
Colorful is just as KA said, lots and lots of eechi jokes. I do not believe there is a main story line, just many shortclips compiled together. Unless you really like that kind of stuff stay away from Colorful.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Stay away from this anime basically is supposed to be an anthology of ecchi related jokes that at times makes you think your reliving through a Bevis and Butthead episode. Poor Anime, with an even stupider show idea behind it. The fact ADV is picking this stuff up is rather disturbing they should be finishing up Devil Hunter Yoko and other animes then distributing that junk.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...