stardust Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 WUZZZZZZZUP?I went back to school if you're wondering what happened to me.VERY BUSY!I have a funny story tp share.Well,I was going to my next class after lunch and this boy I like came up to me and said he loved me,and the only thing I could think to do is say get away from me.Then I ran down the hall and he shouted out something like,c'mon,gio out with me!That just proves how bad I am at getting boyfriends.......
Matt.D Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [color=rainbow] Welcome back Stardust! I can never get a girlfriend.....:( They all hate me.....I think they're up to sumthing.....j/k Not all girls hate me....I jes can't get a g/f....:( [/color]
stardust Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 Well,he's not exactly the smartest kid in school,not the cutest either,but for some reason I like him anyway.I liked him last year,so I asked him out,but then he kept telling me he'd tell me tommorow whenever I asked,but that's a long story
stardust Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 :love: :love: :love: yup,me luv him lots:love: :love: :love:
BabyGirl Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]uh-huh [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Stardust, welcome back, but please don't post posts such as these :)[/color]
BabyGirl Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]sorrys [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]That's okey, but same goes for this post too. Try to avoid one-word replies :).[/color]
conpiracymonki Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]That's okey, but same goes for this post too. Try to avoid one-word replies :).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]This isn't a one word reply...a good example, huh? ;) Anyways,...the newspaper stopped..that's all I have to say...oh and 'hi'[/b]
BabyGirl Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i] [B]welcome [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Ahem, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. Scroll up about 4 posts and read what I have to say...[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 welcome back hehehe i laugh to all who are single (j/k) im still not free this is my 3rd month with my girl
Treble Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Hey Stardust welcome back well uh good luck with the boy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now