Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
WUZZZZZZZUP?I went back to school if you're wondering what happened to me.VERY BUSY!I have a funny story tp share.Well,I was going to my next class after lunch and this boy I like came up to me and said he loved me,and the only thing I could think to do is say get away from me.Then I ran down the hall and he shouted out something like,c'mon,gio out with me!That just proves how bad I am at getting boyfriends.......
Posted
[color=rainbow] Welcome back Stardust! I can never get a girlfriend.....:( They all hate me.....I think they're up to sumthing.....j/k Not all girls hate me....I jes can't get a g/f....:( [/color]
Posted
Well,he's not exactly the smartest kid in school,not the cutest either,but for some reason I like him anyway.I liked him last year,so I asked him out,but then he kept telling me he'd tell me tommorow whenever I asked,but that's a long story
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]sorrys [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's okey, but same goes for this post too. Try to avoid one-word replies :).[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]That's okey, but same goes for this post too. Try to avoid one-word replies :).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]This isn't a one word reply...a good example, huh? ;)
Anyways,...the newspaper stopped..that's all I have to say...oh and 'hi'[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i]
[B]welcome [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ahem, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. Scroll up about 4 posts and read what I have to say...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...