Hyper Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 Next game for the GBA is going to be released. (YAY!) Yu-Gi-Oh! World Wide Edition: Stairway to the Destined duel is the sequel to EDS. It comes in different languages, hence the World Wide part. Also this has a unique feature, with the Battle City mode, allowing you to enter the tournament and compete. Also, the promos have been anounced: Harpie Feather Duster (Remember Gryphon Wing?) Sinister Serpent (Gotta love this card) Valkyrion the Magna Warrior (The Trio of warrios were/will be available in some promo release) Having to staples (Some people consider SS as one) and a great game, this looks promising!
DeathBug Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 Well, I was on the fence about buying Worldwide, but not anymore! Harpie's Feather Duster!! Sinister Serpant!!
Guest ryo Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 i thought it was gonna be the gods thats what it said in ygo dungeon, ne way world wide edition is just dm6 ^_^ its still one of the best games ever to be in yugioh (from screen shots ive seen it looks exactly like dm6)...or maybe its a remade version of dm6 with more stuff?
Kinetic Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 [color=darkblue] I must get this and the one coming to PS2 (not only because of the 3D monster graphics, but because it has the Valkyrion pieces). Harpy's Feather Duster is a must-have, but I still need to find the effect of Sinister Serpent, or whatever it might be. Things are looking up. [/color]
boothten Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 YAY!!! When is the actual date though? I'm really looking foward to it. When will it come to the U.S.? *runs around trying to find these answers* :wigout:
Guest ryo Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 supposed to come out in march for the gba one, i forgot the ps2 date
Hyper Posted February 14, 2003 Author Posted February 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kinetic [/i] [B][color=darkblue] I must get this and the one coming to PS2 (not only because of the 3D monster graphics, but because it has the Valkyrion pieces).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ahh that's where the little warriors are! I asume you're talking about Duelist of the Roses?
Kinetic Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 [color=darkblue] Yes, that's the one. I was going to post the name, but couldn't remember it exactly. I thought Duelist of the Roses sounded a little weird :p [/color]
Bandit Joeykuba Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 Just to get everyone out of confusion... RELEASE DATES: Duelist of the Roses- 2/18 Dugeon Dice Monster- 2/18 Stairway to the Destined- Sometime March
Circ Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 Urgh... I don't own GBA, how will get the damn cards? I want Harpie's Feather Duster!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now