Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][color=003399]Before you all start saying how very bad this is, may I mention that this is an early version and will end up being a lot larger in something I'm currently working on.

Also, I'm sorting the border at the top. :p

Ratings, criticisms please.

[/b][/color]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Ok please...tell me that is not your basic, like just starting work. Because if that is what yours was like, I despise you, my starting work was just pictures lined up.....grrr....



Anywho...very good, I like it. Like the design or whatever that thing is in there.
Posted
Hmm.. It's relly good for "just the basics"... I normally just make a background, throw on some transparent pics and voila, but I guess that's just a pic with some rrenditions and changes, and, um filters, I gues... But normally I would use that as an okay banner.. The only thing wrong with it is the thing at the top, that you said you're working out, so..
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's really kewl, Ger! ^_^
I really like those effects you used on it. Although, I can't really figure out what the picture is... What is it? o.o

I love the colors! ^_^

8.5/10[/color] [/size]
Posted
[b][color=003399]The banner actually comes from a layout I'm trying to make.. not one that I'm necessarily going to use unless I like it though, lol.

I think the border is a bit bodged because I flipped the canvas about a billion times trying to find a good 'angle'.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...