Guest Chris Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [color=green]note: i'm not responsible for eny retina damage that my occur.[/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [color=navy]Oh wow that's really good! I love how you coloured it! The dark background fits the character as well!^^ Dark and omunious.[/color]
Guest Chris Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [color=green]meh, it looks much better in person. and it didn't turn out like i wanted it to. i think it's on of my worse.[/color]
Guest Chris Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [color=green]boy, aren't you the optamist? ok, what ever you say your highness . . .[/color]
Guest Chris Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [color=green]no, colored pencils. it looks better in person. the pic is horrible, but so is the drawing.[/color]
Guest Chris Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [color=green]no, i have a sucky digital camra. :P[/color]
Mako Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 It hurts my eyes! I can't see anymore! ;) j/k. You did a decent job, although I think the lines could have flowed together more smoothly (a little more rounded) and the color is a tiny bit off, but that might just be due to scanning/whatever. Aside from that, it's pretty nice though. I'm no good at drawing big so I am impressed.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 Did you look off the cover of a DBZ Beckett issue?;) Its not bad but the right side looks a bit..off. It may just be me though. KEEP trying!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now