OtakuBoards

help with multiple picture attachments...

Kent

I was wondering if I could get directions about how to put several picture attachments on a post.

Im going to be posting my picture in the next day and wanted to do more than one.

Could I get a little bit of the old " attaching multiple pictures for idiots" guidance about how to do this.

I was hoping to post the pictures soon, but thats all not very consequental.

I just want to make sure I can do this right.

Thanks for your help, and remember...

I have trouble with everything on the net, so dont take it easy on me... give me in depth descriptions that are simple to follow.

No crappy half butt descriptions please...

thanks again,
kent

I don't know if a hack could change this or not, but it simply isn't possible to have more than one attachment.

I'm not sure what people here think about multiple posts to show all your attachments, but I've seen it done in the Art forum before and no one complained.

The only other option would be to go into a image program and putting all your pics together into one and putting that as the attachment.

I'd have to say that if you need to show a lot, you probably should be finding your own hosting through some other site lol.

Well I only want to put up 4 pics at most, but it will most likely be 2 or 3.

Ahh! crap, Ill only up one if its all I can do, but one reply later I will post another so that I dont double post.

So I really want to know what I can do.

Thanks for your help,
-kent

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Although, you can always get someone to host em' for you. :whoops:

It's not a good thing to ask often, but you should ask someone to host them for you if you lost your java or something. o.o'

Edit: mkay... so no users are allowed to sign up at the site anymore... - .-;[/color] [/size]

[color=#808080]I really encourage everyone to host their images away from OB. It's not very difficult; there are an ample number of free webhosts out there.

As Semjaza said, it's not possible to host more than one attachment per post. And it's not acceptable to double post in order to post a second attachment.

So, you can either wait until someone posts and post another attachment [i]or[/i] get your images hosted elsewhere.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#808080]I really encourage everyone to host their images away from OB. It's not very difficult; there are an ample number of free webhosts out there.

As Semjaza said, it's not possible to host more than one attachment per post. And it's not acceptable to double post in order to post a second attachment.

So, you can either wait until someone posts and post another attachment [i]or[/i] get your images hosted elsewhere.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I saw someone who had 3 attachments in the same post in the art/design section. I don't know how they did it.

Regards
Blade