Shinigami Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 hey i was watching and though about doing another pole, so here it is:p
Justin Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 heh..I haven't watch Transformers in a long time so i don't remember... -Justin
Zero-Sama Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 They look like gundams!Really!Oh,And justin,They have a new transformers series,Transformers,Robots in ummm......Cant remember last part......But it's on fox.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 ugh God no... Transformers = the best cartoon/anime EVER made both Japanese and American Gundam = The crappiest anime ever made with no unique story or plot and too many series... Transformers actually has aplot, where Gundam, uses the same plot OVER and OVER again in every series... plus Gundam lacks the greatness of Galvatron :)
Shinigami Posted September 13, 2001 Author Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]ugh God no... Transformers = the best cartoon/anime EVER made both Japanese and American Gundam = The crappiest anime ever made with no unique story or plot and too many series... Transformers actually has aplot, where Gundam, uses the same plot OVER and OVER again in every series... plus Gundam lacks the greatness of Galvatron :) [/B][/QUOTE] okay...i dont really care about which show is better. I just want people to post, so i can post back!!! :p :flaming: :p
Narius Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 I saw a sig banner made of GW( I think it was MS GW) and I actually thought it was transformers! Man I wanna watch transformers more....I miss starscream and his continuous plots to take over the predecons that never worked :D
Chibi D.Scythe Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 theres probaly only 1 thing that is da same is the the old transformers and Gundam r "KINDA" the same look. Gundam wing looks nothing like n e transformerbeside the jet and thats it, plus da story is way different. plus better characters!!! :flaming: :p
Single H Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 It doesn't matter if it resembles to one another. As long as you enjoy it. That's what really matter.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now