Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, since I was able to get off work early today, I decided to go ahead and make myself a new sig image. So I just wanted to know what yall thought about it. Tell me whatcha think about it I-ight(mainly if you like it better than the last one I had.). Thank ya. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jenni [/i]
[B]Change the typo and it would be good. [/B][/QUOTE]

What word is wrong?

Oh, and thanks for the compliment on the eyes. That was the main thing I was goin for was the evil look of th eyes in the background(and the somewhat of a nuclear explosion in between IF you can see that.)
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
What program do you use? Because I am dieing to know how you got that Android 17 pic in there like that. Unless of course it was like that tobeing with, without having to get rid of excess stuff around it.

I like. I personally find nothing wrong with the typing at all. Goes good with it mesa thinks. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i]
[B]What word is wrong?

Oh, and thanks for the compliment on the eyes. That was the main thing I was goin for was the evil look of th eyes in the background(and the somewhat of a nuclear explosion in between IF you can see that.) [/B][/QUOTE]


typo = font
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitth'raw'nuruodo [/i]
[B]What program do you use? Because I am dieing to know how you got that Android 17 pic in there like that. Unless of course it was like that tobeing with, without having to get rid of excess stuff around it. [/B][/QUOTE]
I use Adobe Photoshop 6.

Here is the pic I used for the yes. [url]http://www.dbgtn.com/images/cels/android17/android17_02.jpg[/url] All I did was paste it, rotate it and resize it to make the eyes fit the sig, and then I lowered the opacity of it a bit for it to blend in wit the nuclear explosion(again, IF you can see that. ^_^). And then I used one of my brushes to add the somewhat of scripture type text in the background. The pic on the side, I cut from another pic myself(since I couldnt find a plain cel of it). Then merged em together, used the Hue/Satuation technique, yada yada yada. :D

Oh, and for the Jinzouningen17, I dont know if you noticed, but its supposed to look like glass(like see through). The rest of the text is see through aswell, but not in glass bevel format like "Jinzouningen 17" is.

Anyway, thanks for the compliments my man. ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jenni [/i]
[B]typo = font [/B][/QUOTE]
Ahh, gotcha. :D
Posted
I like that Jinzouningen 17, It is better than your last one too. The Photoshop styles stand out very well. And I can see the nuclear type explosion in the background too.
Posted
Wow rather critical aren't we guys.

I like it. The only thing I woudl change woudl be to take out the side android 17. Thats it, the recenter everything and such as you woudl like. The typo is great, I love it, it suits the banner. if you took out the 17 on the side, and made the explosion more visible, perfection would be reached.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...