Boo Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/04.png[/IMG] He was a PSP7, im just a bored boy. Can it be anymore obvious?
treton_noir Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 thats cool looking. i like the swirly colors and stuff. i really like the red in the upper right. very nice.
Syn Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Looks like a disco x.x; I dont like it, too funky.
Guest Jenni Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 I should smack you for ruining an already goddawful song... heh And I'm rather scared.. I mean it could be pretty, I'm just not a fan of swirls. Or filters for that matter.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now