Jump to content
OtakuBoards

New Jedi Order


Recommended Posts

Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Just made this. I am still trying to find good pictures to go with the qoute. But so far, I think this is the best. The pictures in here are good, but I have better. Just don't have a scanner to scan them. >_< So.....what you think?
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]oooo.... Very, very neat! ^^
I love how the images kinda fade into each other, and make this big image thingy. ^^;

Although I think I like your present banner better though. ^_^;;

8.7/10[/color] [/size]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Ehhh.....I think that my other banner needs a new background,doesn't really go with what I wanted the feel for it to be. So I think I shall try this one out. ^_^

Thanks for the el commento. :D
Posted
The Star Wars stuff is getting old now. ...Exceedingly. Especially since I can't stand the new movies. But at least you have enough sense to read the books.
Guest GriffXL
Posted
the banner is pretty cool and the fading of the pics like juuthena said is pretty cool.the only problem w/ it is the pic on the right. while everything else has a dark background it has a white one heh.change that and itll be cool.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GriffXL [/i]
[B]the banner is pretty cool and the fading of the pics like juuthena said is pretty cool.the only problem w/ it is the pic on the right. while everything else has a dark background it has a white one heh.change that and itll be cool. [/B][/QUOTE]



Grrrr....I know.....makes me mad that that happened.

Star Wars is not old....Star Wars is the greatest thing that has happened to this world....:D

Yes Kenji, I like this "sort of thing." Don't take any offense, but I really don't see anything spectacular about your banners..And I know that mine are low qaulity, since I am only a week or two into having Photoshop. ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitth'raw'nuruodo [/i]
[B]Grrrr....I know.....makes me mad that that happened.

Star Wars is not old....Star Wars is the greatest thing that has happened to this world....:D

Yes Kenji, I like this "sort of thing." Don't take any offense, but I really don't see anything spectacular about your banners..And I know that mine are low qaulity, since I am only a week or two into having Photoshop. ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]


[url]http://opticalorgasm.com/huge_tutorial_list.html[/url]

Eat, drink, and make banners like a crazy man on speed. ;)
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i]
[B][url]http://opticalorgasm.com/huge_tutorial_list.html[/url]

Eat, drink, and make banners like a crazy man on speed. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]


Ehhh.....not that big a fan of tutorials. Rather learn it myself. ^_^

Anywho...I think I got the final version. I managed to reduce the amount of white behind Kyp a little, and I think it makes a big difference. So what do you think of the final? Not that big of a change from the first, but I think the lack of white makes it seem "darker", the way I intended it to be.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...