OtakuBoards

T.a.T.u.

Shinobi

They played on Jay leno not to long ago, and as you know when they do the "All the things she said" song they tend to kiss on stage. Well they decided to show the guitar player the whole time the girls were kissing and not showing it on TV. I thought it was proposterous that they would do that. If we can see two girls kiss on network television, why can't we see to REAL ones kiss on Leno?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fiasco
...Hey, I like them, lesbians making love to each other... Good stuff! :) Hehe, I'm just a bit perverted but hey, if some dude doesn't like that, then... Whoa. Don't even wanna think about it.

I'm not much into that kind of music but I quite like Tatu. I heard the song before I saw the clip and thought it was pretty cool. When I saw the video clip all I saw were two girls with pretty good voices. The fact that they were lesbians showing some harmless affection towards each other went right over my head. I didn't see it as being offensive in any way.

I guess if Goerge Bush wants to ban Tatu, maybe he should also ban Christina Aguilera for showing 2 guys making out in her 'Beautiful' video clip and numerous other 'contraversial' displays in the media these days

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

I guess if Goerge Bush wants to ban Tatu, maybe he should also ban Christina Aguilera for showing 2 guys making out in her 'Beautiful' video clip and numerous other 'contraversial' displays in the media these days [/B][/QUOTE]

There are so many controversial clips out there that deserve to be burned that I don't know where to start Delian.

But yes, I believe Christina Aguleria is at the top of the list.

[b]Solitare:[/b] Ha! Well I object and no-one could care less.

Evidently there seems to be a lot of otakuites with double standards.