Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Give it a border, and maybe some different dimensions. [More of a narrow rectangle] --Your robot-dude is off-center, and the emptiness at the top makes the whole thing off-balance.

Also, your text is hard to read. Make it larger or...something. Jpegs don't like text. ;)[/size]
Guest visser 3
Posted
You did a better job of centering it.It looks cool.
Guest GriffXL
Posted
its pretty good for a first try just need to get better fonts [url=http://db100.com/griff/index2.php?dbzxl=fonts]Dbz-XL[/url] my site has some good fonts only 3 right now but they are really good used in the proper way and in proper banners. but gj on the first try.
Posted
#1. The robot needs be be more centered, and the text is hard to read (but you've already heard this)

#2. Much better, more centered, can read text better, and a border.

#3. Ya should look for some good fonts, i can give ya a couple of font sites if ya pm me. It'd look better w/ a border.

over all good for your first/second/third banner.
Posted
[size=1]The second one is much better. Good job. ;)

I like the third, it's a good picture. Again, some sort of border would give it a more finalized look.[/size]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow.
That first one was.... okay for a first try, but that second one was amazing! It looked alot different than the first one. ^^

Although, I think it's not as good to just crop the images. It looks a little plain...

6.8/10

Umm... I have a question. How do you add a border? ^_^;; *feels stupid*[/color] [/size]
Posted
[size=1]I use the pencil tool, and just draw a line around the image, 'less I'm feeling like I don't [i]want[/i] to, in which case I do something goofy like torn edges or whatever. [I like your current one without a border, really. It looks all open and friendly, and stuff.] ;):p[/size]
Posted
I really liked the font on this one. Which one it it? BTW, Thanks Nomad, but when I try to open, it does nothing. It just takes out the thing on the bottom where it says "Start". Whats wrong???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...