OtakuBoards

I'm the happiest man/woman on earth...

Guest zanza

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Hmmmm...weird.....ummm.....i'm gonna go away now....this is creeping me out...*walks out of room*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh same with me *also walks out* freakin me the heck out

Those are L'Arc~en~Ciel Albums... L'Arc~en~Ciel = VERY famous rock/pop Japanese band. They also did the ending theme to the Final Fanatsy movie....

Ofcourse he still lacks heavenly, although he got Tierra which is good :)

From left to right (which is in order of release): Tierra, True, Heart, Ark and Real.....

Why did you waste your money on Real Jimmy?... hahahhaa well I suppose it's got a few good songs... Neo Universe, That evil dancing song; Stay Away, Finale and Route 666.... Me thinks me gonna buy True as my next album...

You know, between the both of us, all we need is that crapass album Ray to complete Laruku set :) You can buy that one hahaha

I like Real a lot. Get Out From the Shell, The Nepenthes, Neo Universe, Love Flies, Route 666, Stay Away, Time Slip.... all good songs. All Year Round Falling in Love and Bravery are both decent (Bravery would be good if it weren't overdriven) and A Silent Letter just sucks. But one bad song can't be all too bad.

oh, and to those wondering, I'm not a transvestite, but I do have dual personalities: one being female and the other male.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]oh, and to those wondering, I'm not a transvestite, but I do have dual personalities: one being female and the other male. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummmm yeah.... I'm just going to slowly walk away now... If charter can't help you, then you're screwed.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]I like Real a lot. Get Out From the Shell, The Nepenthes, Neo Universe, Love Flies, Route 666, Stay Away, Time Slip.... all good songs. All Year Round Falling in Love and Bravery are both decent (Bravery would be good if it weren't overdriven) and A Silent Letter just sucks. But one bad song can't be all too bad.

oh, and to those wondering, I'm not a transvestite, but I do have dual personalities: one being female and the other male. [/B][/QUOTE]

Male and Female?

Crazy... 2 personalities.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]

Ummmm yeah.... I'm just going to slowly walk away now... If charter can't help you, then you're screwed. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol yeah... if you cant get help for them please get help somewhere...