Monoxide Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 /me points to his sig C&C please. For a border version click [[URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Vash_The_Ghost.jpg]here[/URL]] I would use the border one but I had to cut it off to make it fit requirements here. Ps. [size=1]Click sig if your bored ^-^[/size]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [color=navy]That's a cool banner^^ It looks like there are clouds behind him...maybe they are cloud I don't know...[/color]
Monoxide Posted February 20, 2003 Author Posted February 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rhys Mayiessen [/i] [B][color=navy]That's a cool banner^^ It looks like there are clouds behind him...maybe they are cloud I don't know...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Nah just random stems, I just used airbrush and made the BG. I'm not a big fan of filters :/
Subversive Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 Nice, very nice! Your good with the airbrush. Nice concept and layout! I love this banner! ^^
Syn Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 Your Monoxide from animesystem right ? blegh, nice banner I suppose, not a fan of the color.
Monoxide Posted February 21, 2003 Author Posted February 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kenji [/i] [B]Your Monoxide from animesystem right ? blegh, nice banner I suppose, not a fan of the color. [/B][/QUOTE] Yes that is me, but I don't really go there anymore :/ Thank you all for the C&C.
Syn Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 Me either, its kinda crappy, we should talk on aim or something.
treton_noir Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 i think it looks great. i really think you did a wonderful job on the background. its so... i dont know, but it looks awesome.
Monoxide Posted February 22, 2003 Author Posted February 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by treton_noir [/i] [B]i think it looks great. i really think you did a wonderful job on the background. its so... i dont know, but it looks awesome. [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, thank you very much ^-^ I made this awhile ago maybe 6 months so maybe I should post something newer...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now