OtakuBoards

I am no longer a Gundam Virgin!

James

[color=darkblue]Yes, you heard it right here, folks. I'm no longer a Gundam Virgin.

I watched my very first episode of Gundam Wing today. lol

I haven't watched any anime since Teknoman...of which I saw the entire series when it aired in the early 90's.

Of course, I had no idea what was going on in this episode of GW...but nevertheless, it's good to be watching a little anime again. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]cool. did u like GW?? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Well...it's kind of hard to tell. Since I didn't watch it from the start, it's hard to really know if I like it or not just yet...I'll have to watch a few more episodes before I can decide.

The episode I saw was pretty good though.[/color]

wanna know why I don't like EW? because it is not the greatest thing in the gundam universe, like some of you obviously think, gundam wing gundams are [I]not[/I] the greatest suits ever, heck, if you guys actually took the time to watch the gundam series that aren't on toonami, then you'll realise that it was [I]you[/I] that is weird for liking gundam wing....

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]wanna know why I don't like EW? because it is not the greatest thing in the gundam universe, like some of you obviously think, gundam wing gundams are [I]not[/I] the greatest suits ever, heck, if you guys actually took the time to watch the gundam series that aren't on toonami, then you'll realise that it was [I]you[/I] that is weird for liking gundam wing.... [/B][/QUOTE]

haha! I hear that! gundam wing sucks!