James Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=darkblue]Yes, you heard it right here, folks. I'm no longer a Gundam Virgin. I watched my very first episode of Gundam Wing today. lol I haven't watched any anime since Teknoman...of which I saw the entire series when it aired in the early 90's. Of course, I had no idea what was going on in this episode of GW...but nevertheless, it's good to be watching a little anime again. :)[/color]
James Posted September 9, 2001 Author Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i] [B]cool. did u like GW?? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]Well...it's kind of hard to tell. Since I didn't watch it from the start, it's hard to really know if I like it or not just yet...I'll have to watch a few more episodes before I can decide. The episode I saw was pretty good though.[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 in my opinion, i think the first episode sucked, but it gives a first-hand look at how strong wing gundam is
Zero-Sama Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 No,He means it wasn't the first episode,But that it was his first episode to see.
Chibi D.Scythe Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 u should watch GWEW=GundamWing Endless Waltz
Single H Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I must admit I like GW. What Chibi D.Sythe said is true, GW: Endless Waltz is a masterpiece. If you don't like it, you're wierd?!
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i] [B], GW: Endless Waltz is a masterpiece. If you don't like it, you're wierd?! [/B][/QUOTE] then consider me weird....
Shy Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I thought Endless Waltz was kinda on the dull side... so I guess I'm weird too.
Yoshi Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Shyguy.... how could you?!?!? sigh... I really wish that it didn't have such a crummy ending though. they screwed any chance of a gundam wing sequel.
Single H Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Let me quote, [QUOTE]If you're joking, that's cruel. If you're being sarcastic, that's even worst.[/QUOTE] by, Duo.
Chibi D.Scythe Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i] [B]Indeed you are.... [/B][/QUOTE] haha lol (funny):ball:
No-Name Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 EW couldve been better if they hadnt rushed the plot into 3 eps. if they had made it longer like 10 eps. it woulda been better. but GW and EW are still really cool and they make it to number 2 on my top 5 gundam series.
Shinigami Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 good point. the movie seemed rushed. could have been better though
Sephiroth Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 wanna know why I don't like EW? because it is not the greatest thing in the gundam universe, like some of you obviously think, gundam wing gundams are [I]not[/I] the greatest suits ever, heck, if you guys actually took the time to watch the gundam series that aren't on toonami, then you'll realise that it was [I]you[/I] that is weird for liking gundam wing....
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]wanna know why I don't like EW? because it is not the greatest thing in the gundam universe, like some of you obviously think, gundam wing gundams are [I]not[/I] the greatest suits ever, heck, if you guys actually took the time to watch the gundam series that aren't on toonami, then you'll realise that it was [I]you[/I] that is weird for liking gundam wing.... [/B][/QUOTE] haha! I hear that! gundam wing sucks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now