Syn Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 I wont be using this anywhere else, but heres my latest banner, took me a while to get the wire stuff right, but I got it in the end. what d'ya think ?
Semjaza Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 Rangarok Online has some nice art heh. Too bad it's pay for now, for a damn beta :( Anyway, pretty good, although I like your Contradiction one more personally. The cable looking things and the K came out rather well.
Syn Posted February 23, 2003 Author Posted February 23, 2003 Yeah, anyway, nasty little bugger's 101 pixels high. I changed some small details on the pipes to make them more smooth looking, anywho I felt my contradiction one was sort of plain.
Hittokiri Zero Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 It's definatly unique, I personally wouldn't use it as a sig, but I think you should just cuz it stands out and it can be easily reconginized amongst the slew of other sigs on the forum.
Guest GriffXL Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 pretty nice. knight kaisuke?? not feelin it bro but the wires are pretty cool and the k is artisticly good lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now