Syn Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 I did a little editing of this pic I found, it took me ages because I couldnt get it out how I wanted it, its still not right, but its as close as its gonna get. What d'ya think ?
Syn Posted February 23, 2003 Author Posted February 23, 2003 I just wanted loads of pixel crap on it but I got bored.
treton_noir Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 an interesting concept you have there. "advanced perfection" hmm... i think it looks nice. it seems advertisement-ish and think it sould be [I]really[/I] good with a little more time in it. your work always impresses me.
Guest GriffXL Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 ummm yea.very whats that word... Uh yea i guess its in the eye of the beholder heh.
GinnyLyn Posted February 24, 2003 Posted February 24, 2003 *tilts head to one side* Um, what am I looking at again? Splash page? Art? *is confused* Um, I don't like her mouth. It looks fat...oO;;; *hides* But her eyes are COOL! I love it when eyes look like that! ^^; The pixel stuff is rather plain though...needs more...something totally eye catching. Or not. Plain is the trend for the moment.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now