Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
(Note- Even though it isn't a Nintendo game, Digipen is sponsored by them, so it technically belongs here.)

[IMG]http://www.digipen.edu/gallery/rtis/download/CrazyCross/cc_title.jpg[/IMG]

Has anybody downloaded the demo of this game? I just finished the demo (which is unfortunately short), and I was left with a smile in my face. This RPG is similar in concept to Earthbound, with it's funny, but interesting plot; and it also manages to use a very interesting battle element (the Agression Meter).

[IMG]http://www.digipen.edu/gallery/rtis/download/CrazyCross/cc_game.jpg[/IMG]

I highly recomend those with good bandwith to download this game as soon as they can. From the dialogue, to the characters, it's all good.
Posted
Have a download link? I can't seem to find it on the Digipen website or on Google.

Edit - Nevermind. I just checked the pics locations. [url]http://www.digipen.edu/gallery/rtis/download/CrazyCross/[/url]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]lol, this game's pretty cool for a small school project and it has so many references to other video games (IE: the save couch in ICO and that Xenogears thingy at the beginning). The acting is cheesy but it's enjoyable...it hasn't crashed yet on my computer so they did a pretty good job.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]If you take a look at the site, Digipen is a technical institute devoted to prep students for a career in the video game field. It's very prestigous and your background in computer knowledge has to be pretty lengthy to get in, from what I've heard.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...