Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Similar although different to the other thread about good cards.

I have two cards that may be even suckier than a Skull Servant.

1.That Guy
Fire/Lv.5/ATK 100/DEF 100/ NO EFFECT!!!!!

Views-A level 5 monster with 100 ATK/DEF and no effect.You have to Tribute Summon this?I'd rather play Skull Servant.A waste of paper.

2.KOITSU ("This Guy")
Water/Angel - Union/10/200/100
Once per turn during your Main Phase, you may change this card to
an Equipment card, and Equip it on 1 of your [That Guy], or remove
it from being an Equipment card, and place it in face-up attack
mode. Increase the Equipped Monster's attack strength by 3000.
If that Monster attacks a Monster in defense mode, and the attack
strength exceeds to the defense strength, do Battle Damage to
your opponent equal to the difference. (A Monster can only have
one Union Equipment card Equipped on it. If the Equipped Monster
would be destroyed by Battle, destroy this card instead.)

The effect is fairly good but look at the level!10! for a monster with 200/100!2 sacrifices, but like I said good effect.[/b]
Posted
Those have been played against me and damn are they difficult to deal with. I certainly wouldn't call *pointless* a [b]3100[/b] ATK monster with a built-in Fairy Meteor Crush...
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats crazy.why would they make a card that you cant do anything with its pointless!!!
Posted
Ah. No, Circéus is right. I missed the bit about increasing its attack power by 3000. And, since its DEF is so low, you're looking at a lot of Direct Damage being done there. That is useful. Although one or the other on its own would be useless, seeing as they're meant to be used in conjunction with one another.
Guest visser 3
Posted
How do you get it to that high in attack.Its crazy and awsome.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i]
[B]Part of the Lord of Black Magic set. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, these two are from 302: Advent of the Union. This set has these cards, the XYZ set, and all the other Union cards.
Posted
well the worst card i'de say is thousand eyes idol because it has ATK/0 DEF/0 .......but at least you don't tribute summon......but it is used in the fusion for thousand eyes restrict
Posted
Well thats why you keep Thousand Eyes Idol in your hand and then once you get Polymerization just fuse your wonderful Relinquished with it and bada-bing you got Thousand Eyes Restrict, cause it doesn't matter if the fusion material monsters are on the field, just as long as the material monsters are in your hand or on the field and you have polymerization.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]Actually, these two are from 302: Advent of the Union. This set has these cards, the XYZ set, and all the other Union cards. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]I found these cards from the 303:Champion of Black Magicians set.[/b]
Posted
No card is abloutely useless they all have at least one purpose in nothing is useless skull servent can be used for crush card.
Posted
I mean these cards, are worth some good, I mean even Clarity of the Mind, which is incredible useless, has a purpose.

Clarity of the Mind
[Magic]
You may search for another [Clarity fo the Mind] and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards. (Not too sure 'bout that part)
Yuo may do this one per turn.

Even this has purposes.
I think every card does. There are some better than others, but I believe that there is no actualy "worst card".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...