Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I was on and off about putting this pic up because the two are kissing. THe man is Trunks and the girl is someone I made up. What do you guys think.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats a good drawing.I thik you should clear it up a bit and then you post it again its kinda blurry.Its still a good pic.
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]... You call [i]that[/i] kissing?! Their lips should be [b]locked[/b], yo. :p

It is a good picture, though. Like Ginny said, it longs to be colored.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]Lol, she looks sunburned a bit. ^^;

It is nice enough, though.

Eh, I was bored, and decided to give it my own half-assed effort... >>

[edit] I decided I did not like the yellow and blue on the wings. So I changed it to give the picture a bit more balance... >>[/color][/size]
Posted
DANG, thats better coloring than anything I have ever did, I suck at coloring even with colored pencils thats whay I never color my pictures. Anyway thats awsome looking PiroMunkie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...