Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who is the best Villain in Dragon Ball? (Dragon Ball only!! No Z/GT)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Who is the best Villain? Tao Pai Pai? Piccolo Daimoah, Pilaf etc.
Dragon Ball Only!!
[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/JCFTTD/just_communications.nid]Music[/URL]
[EMAIL=swingersung@talk21.com]Email Me[/EMAIL] :cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neo_ladie [/i]
[B]I havn't seen very many of the dragon ball episodes but of hte villans I do know of I would vote for King Piccolo. [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, who is King piccolo? I only know of Piccoro Daimou in dragonball....

is that the name FUNi gave for him or something....
Posted
I think piccoro diamou is be the best villian in DB

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...